have U2 played this Beatle one live?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
..Happiness is a Warm Gun?

Sounds western........or rather Rattle and Hum time....:D

Well, Im sure U2 had their own beat to make it sound diff but has anyone heard it live? or its a B-side to waht?????

:(

sounds like it would be like Two Shots sung in reverse with Larry standing arse-to-crowd.......or something.

mad1 said:
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!
BUT THE B-SIDE I HAVE TO LAST NIGHT IS POP MUSIK!!!!!!!!!!

:no:

The Last Night on Earth single was released in various formats. I guess the one you have is missing Happiness is a Warm gun.

BTW, there are 2 different mixes of this track. There is the Gun Mix and the Danny Saber Mix (???) Hope that helps.

peace.

Hmm ok Im gonna rip HMV apart til I find it....prob is they always up fucking export CDS to like 7.99 +!!!!!!

BETTER be under 4 fucking quid or Im gonna sue HMV's asses for stealin money off girls who need it for their make-up!

mad1 said:
..Happiness is a Warm Gun?

Sounds western........or rather Rattle and Hum time....:D

Hmm, I've never heard "Happiness is a Warm Gun" described as "Western" before. There's the intro, which sounds like lethargic, drug-induced rock. There's the bridge, with the fuzzy guitar. And there's the doo-wop parody in the last verse. But Western?

The closest thing you'll get to live is that they used the riff from their cover of Happiness is a Warm Gun on live performances of Miami on the popmart tour.

U2's cover/remixes of "Happiness is a warm gun" may just be their most odd, disposable, and interesting songs they've ever done. A throw-away but still entertaining.

- The Zoocifer -

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom