Have u U2erised ya Phone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooshadow

The Fly
My U2erisation comes in a 3 fold form

Firstly i have a U2 logo with a small picture of the Fly but it actually looks more like Elvis Costello and has the characters U2.

When my phone is turned on, i used to have "what do u want?" until i found out someone else had that *ahm no names* so i changed it to "Reflections of zoo", now with reflections of zoo i don't know what that means. But it sorta seems U2 related and sorta seems half poetic and i am sure Bono would approve. and i don't mind it

and lastly, if i am unable to reach the ringing phone, the dialler has the pleasure of hearing the chorus of ISHFWILF for about 10 seconds and then can leave a msg.

yes, i know what u r going to say why no ring tone, well i chose the can can and i stick with it :|

cya kidz

Walked on

oooh, fun. Unfortunately my cell phone (which is the only phone I have) does not have much in the way of customizing capabilities. :(

uh....first i'll need a cell phone......hmmmm......although, i plan on u2-izing my answering machine in my dorm next year........

do any of you know a link to a site with u2 ring tones?

Stories for Boys said:
uh....first i'll need a cell phone......hmmmm......although, i plan on u2-izing my answering machine in my dorm next year........

do any of you know a link to a site with u2 ring tones?

Monstermob.com is the only one I can think of right now, but I know there are other sites that offer ringtones..

I'm far too stupid and way to lazy to get that cell phone I got in January working the way I'd like. :yawn: I only use it for phoning my mom when she has to give me a lift somewhere. :mac:

Oh, and elevatedmole:
You're avatar looks like one of the Gallaghers to me. No offense, though. :D Just an observation. :D

Mine has different "profiles" that you set that control ringer volume, or silent alert things like that. I Named them Zooropa and Elevation... I think it's cool!!:tongue:

Well I got my own "screensaver" FLY picture in normal mode, and my name with a HEART in suitcase operator logo.
mobil.jpg

Got a black Fly stricker on the backside of the phone:
flystricker.gif

Got BONO in the voice messenger: "My name is Bono and I am a ROCKSTAR"

When I turn my mobile on, starting message says "FUCK the past, KISS the future"

And made 7 U2 ringtones: Elevation, Fly, Babyface, Subday Bloody, New Years Day, North and South

NOTHING SPECIAL :)

FallingStar said:
Oh, and elevatedmole:
You're avatar looks like one of the Gallaghers to me. No offense, though. :D Just an observation. :D

lol, really? :eeklaugh: It's Bono.. never thought about it, but he does sort of look like one of the Gallagher brothers. :laugh:

Yeah...I used to have "what do you want" played over a couple times on my answering maching

Nononononononono

elevatedmole said:
lol, really? :eeklaugh: It's Bono.. never thought about it, but he does sort of look like one of the Gallagher brothers. :laugh:

:eek: Really?! It's Bono?!? What is that picture from? I've never seen it before. But if I'd knew it I'd never said something like this insult of mine. :no: :D

Back
Top Bottom