Have all your friends & colleagues asked you...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel

Elvis' Naughty Angel
... if you are going to the SuperBowl? lol

Everyday someone different asks me, and the great part is they are SERIOUS and shocked when I say No. I wish! U2, New Orleans, what a rush!! Oh well...

I don't think anybody I know has even heard the news yet. *lol* I've been refraining from sharing U2 stuff with them, as I am just now realizing that they really don't care.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

I wish I was Brett Favre's watergirl!

------------------
"I don't know you,

No, but my mom wrote it on the fridge the day it was formally announced. When I came home she looked at me and said, "I know-you already know don't you?"

smile.gif

------------------
She not waiting on a saviour to come
She's at a bus stop with the news of the world and the sun sun here it comes
She's not waiting for anyone

The Lemon Pure PopAngel

Originally posted by The Wanderer:
being Brett Favre's watergirl wouldnt get you to the SuperBowl

I'm just tryin' to have some fun tonight...goofin' off...dreamin'...
frown.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,

Nope...not yet anyway.

Tho I did talk to my former director for the first time in 2 mos. yesterday, and he said "Hey, I thought about you last week...my car was broken into and they stole all my CDs...except for 2 U2 CDs!"
eek.gif

I was like, they DIDN'T steal them??? Talk about thieves having absolutely NO taste!!!
biggrin.gif

funny...but kinda sad!

No one has asked me about the SuperBowl, but I have been asked by at least 10 people in the past two weeks whether or not I'm going to the RoseBowl! (I attend UM). I just kind of stare at them and reply, "Well, I would go if you would give me the $800 for the trip." But that's a lie cause I don't like football. I would just pocket the money and pretend like I went.

Boy that was really random...oh well! C'est la vie!

------------------
One love, one life...
Give peace a chance!
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Create Light
Create Unity
Create Joy
CREATE PEACE!

well, only my dad has asked me. actually, it was more along the lines of "you're not going to go to the superbowl now, are you???"
wink.gif

no, i'm not, daddy. (but if someone offered me a free plane ticket, i'd SO be there! lol!)

Back
Top Bottom