Have Album, should listen?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kakvox

Refugee
Ok, I downloaded the album. I desperately want to wait the two weeks to listen to it in all its packaged glory, yet it is a drug I have waited 4 years for. Does anyone have an argument as to why I should just listen to it anyways. Is it that good? I need help, as I am not able to make decisions very aptly.

It's great, Fuck the packaging, the music is glorious, and that's what you're really waited for. Burn it, and listen to the whole thing, don't skip Vertigo, it makes more sense in the context of the record. Enjoy!

you are asking hundreds of people who could not think of a good reason to wait, I think you know what the answer will be.

and yes, it IS that good.

You have to make that decision for yourself. :) No one can tell you what to do. I will say, though, that the album is perfect. Best since Achtung Baby.

Weel, no arguments against listening to the album prematurely. That just means one thing, and I'll let you guys know how it goes...

I say it's their best album ever excluding Achtung.
That's saying a lot.
In my opinion - do it.
You're going to buy the album anyway!

kakvox said:
Weel, no arguments against listening to the album prematurely. That just means one thing, and I'll let you guys know how it goes...

let us know what u think. I like to hear peoples comments after hearing brilliance like this :wink:

Back
Top Bottom