Has it hit anyone yet on how close the 3rd leg is?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mikal

Blue Crack Addict
It hasn't hit me yet! I don't even feel that excited. It just doesn't seem real that I will be seeing U2 in 17 days!!!!!!

Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't been keeping track, since I can't go.
frown.gif

Oh well...at least I got to see them once on the 1st leg...that's more than a lot of other people can say.

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

Originally posted by Bonochick:
I haven't been keeping track, since I can't go.
frown.gif

Oh well...at least I got to see them once on the 1st leg...that's more than a lot of other people can say.

Damn! That sucks that you can't go!

I will at least tell Bono you say "Hello".

------------------
This place is too addicting.

Yes.. it's much too freaking close! I really worry I won't get my tickets from prop before the hamilton show which is 2 weeks away.

AHHH

Yes! In 11 days I will be seeing the greatest rock band in the world! It hit me driving home from work today for the first time. I can't wait!

Originally posted by mikal:

I will at least tell Bono you say "Hello".

You can tell him more than that for me, baby!!!!
biggrin.gif

Ummm...I'd tell you what, but my fiance might see this post...
wink.gif

Use your imagination!!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

I think it hit me today while listening to WTSHNN from my Rock's Hottest Ticket boot. I just got this grin a mile wide and was like, "WHOOOOOO!!!"

biggrin.gif

Great to see my bitch is back!
smile.gif

------------------
"I suppose I do everything in extremes-laugh a lot, cry a lot, fight a lot, make love a lot, eat too much, drink too much, try too much, cry too much. Pass the onion..." -Bono

~April~(AIM:pOPLemonGirl)

*~The Official POP_Whore of Interference~*

Originally posted by SkeeK:
Yes.. it's much too freaking close! I really worry I won't get my tickets from prop before the hamilton show which is 2 weeks away.

AHHH

*prays for SkeeK*

smile.gif

------------------
"I suppose I do everything in extremes-laugh a lot, cry a lot, fight a lot, make love a lot, eat too much, drink too much, try too much, cry too much. Pass the onion..." -Bono

exactly 14 days from now i will be in peel pub or 747 in montreal getting drunk after the U2 show. only 14 days until my first voyage into the HEART!(please propaganda, come through)
in contrast to you mikal I am quite excited.

------------------
i'm a reasonable man
get off my case

It hit me this week listening to the Houston boot.........I can't wait!

Praying that I get my flag signed. Do ya think Bono remembers me? hehehe
wink.gif

------------------
VIVA LAS VEGAS!

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS!

Thanks for spending your hard earned cash on a rock show. ~ Bono, Houston, 4-2-01

What do you mean "close"? Two weeks is much, much too far away.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"'We can peck you to death,' is their unmistakable message, 'and the authorities will do nothing to us, because we are ducks.'"
--Ducks (Dave Barry), "Fore! II"

Originally posted by Mirrorball Girl:
What do you mean "close"? Two weeks is much, much too far away.
biggrin.gif

LOL! I hear you there MG!

------------------

2 weeks.

Heart or tip....

Decisions, decisions...
biggrin.gif

------------------
o lijepa
o draga
o slatka
slobodo

I think it hit me last night!! A bunch of U2 fans here in my area all got together and went to a Waterboys concert. It was U2 talk all night, until 3am. My new friend was jammin' U2 in her car as I rode with her. Everyone was talking about shows they'd been to. I've never seen them before, although I've loved their music since the early 1980s. Hearing all this talk finally helped it to sink in with me, and I'm gettin' psyched! Woohoo!

Originally posted by MysteryGirl:
I think it hit me last night!! A bunch of U2 fans here in my area all got together and went to a Waterboys concert. It was U2 talk all night, until 3am. My new friend was jammin' U2 in her car as I rode with her. Everyone was talking about shows they'd been to. I've never seen them before, although I've loved their music since the early 1980s. Hearing all this talk finally helped it to sink in with me, and I'm gettin' psyched! Woohoo!

Awesome! There's nothing like seeing U2 for the 1st time!

------------------

I would have been seeing them for the first time, but circumstance led me to miss them when they were in TO, and now theyre in Hamilton and the extra prop ticket was not given to me but to one of my other friends... GRRRR

*prays that all their prop tickets dont arrive until after the show, save for SKeeK who actually deserves them*

------------------
"And this happy little fellow is the gouger!"

Originally posted by Hallelujah Here She Comes:
I'm with Mirrorball Girl, although the show is more than two weeks away. It's two weeks, two days, five hours, twelve minutes and 10 seconds....nine...eight...seven...Ack!! I'm not going to make it through the next two weeks!

LOL!

It's even worse for me! I'm counting down to the concert and my 21st B-Day which are on the same day!

------------------

Originally posted by Hallelujah Here She Comes:
It's two weeks, two days, five hours, twelve minutes and 10 seconds....nine...eight...seven...Ack!!

I believe I'm just about 13 days and 20 minutes away.
biggrin.gif

I'm trying not to get too overly excited for south bend and chicago just yet. I have a hell of a lot of school work to get done before that. Need to concentrate on that shit first....ugh.

------------------
Elvis is in your mom

I can't believe it either.....I had to wait almost six months from tickets to show......

There is about 13 days to my show, and I am getting really freaked out about Prop tix

------------------
"...and a thousand slimy things did crawl upon the slimy sea..."

Originally posted by Bloodied:
There is about 13 days to my show, and I am getting really freaked out about Prop tix

Awww.. The tix should be in the mail this week. If not there is a number you can call.

------------------

Yeah, i know
Its just that the Prop form arrived about two days after I had to send it out.
Hopefully, the tickets get here a bit faster

------------------
"...and a thousand slimy things did crawl upon the slimy sea..."

I'm with Mirrorball Girl, although the show is more than two weeks away. It's two weeks, two days, five hours, twelve minutes and 10 seconds....nine...eight...seven...Ack!! I'm not going to make it through the next two weeks!

------------------
"You can dream so dream out loud"

Now that my Prop tickets have arrive, I am going crazy listening to boots waiting for Oct. 15th to come!!!!! GA baby here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------

Back
Top Bottom