Has Dalkey posted?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Dalkey was Edge's daughter and she was either in Chicago or had a connection going through Chicago. This might explain some comments, but also explain why she wasn't 100% sure about some songs.

I'm losing my mind on here!!! One day there's going to be a leak of Vertigo, then there's the mysterious Dalkey, then there's a personal message from the band, we get Vertigo, and now The Edge shows up!!! I'm going nuts over here....this is an amazing time to be a fan! :huh: (definetly have vertigo)

u2ulysses said:
Maybe Dalkey was Edge's daughter and she was either in Chicago or had a connection going through Chicago. This might explain some comments, but also explain why she wasn't 100% sure about some songs.
I wish! His daughters!! I wanna meet them... yep, pretty wierd but I do! I mean the 3 oldest, cause little kids scare me so keep Sian away!

starsgoblue said:
I'm losing my mind on here!!! One day there's going to be a leak of Vertigo, then there's the mysterious Dalkey, then there's a personal message from the band, we get Vertigo, and now The Edge shows up!!! I'm going nuts over here....this is an amazing time to be a fan! :huh: (definetly have vertigo)
It reminds me of christmas... have no i dea why though lmao! WIERD!

starsgoblue said:

I think you have just summed up why the hype is BIGGER this time around for me. :up:

Last edited:
TheWho4Life said:
Great we have a dinosour roaming the forum :|
WHAT KIND! :hyper: I LIKE RAPTORS AND T-REXs! YAY!

No way! Diplodocus' are the best dinosaurs, man!

:hyper:

U2 make me go nuts.

kellyahern said:

kind of off topic: On www.televisionwithoutpity.com , there is a lot of specualtion about the unseen monster on the TV show "LOST" (is it a machine, is it an animal, etc . . .) but
each post seems to end with the words " . . . or it could be a dinosaur."

http://forums.televisionwithoutpity.com/index.php?showtopic=3119064&st=165

So Dalkey, could be The Edge . . .

. . . or it could be a dinosaur :shifty:

The writers on that website are hilarious!! However, the mods on that website are some of the biggest asses I've ever seen. They ban and reprimand members on whims, and frequently interrupt the writers with banal comments. If the mods were "unseen" that sight would be perfect!

:laugh:
Pee wee Herman = Batman - that explains the outfits "embellishments"

*edited to properly spell embellishment as hard to spell when pre-partying

Last edited:
u2ulysses said:

The writers on that website are hilarious!! However, the mods on that website are some of the biggest asses I've ever seen. They ban and reprimand members on whims, and frequently interrupt the writers with banal comments. If the mods were "unseen" that sight would be perfect!

:yes: don't get me started :grumpy:

StlElevation said:
i was sooooooo right

i think i should get backstage passes for being right

then I get onstage to dance because I knew it too. Remember when those guys were being rude to him and accusing him of being fake, and I said, wouldn't you feel like jerks if it turned out to be Edge? :sexywink:

Believe me, we (mods) were just as confused as everyone else.

That said, though, I think it's time we just enjoyed the fact that an actual, real-live band member is dropping in on the ol' blue crack. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom