Has anyone in Canada received their prop form??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pop_mofo

Acrobat
Hi guys. I am getting a bit concerned because I have not received my form yet. They were mailed out on monday and still nothing. They have to be postmarked by the 26th, right? This doesn't leave much time. Getting scared. Please, Let me know if you canadian guys and gals got anything.

Thanks.

I am located just north of Toronto. Let's hope we get our forms on monday. cross your fingers everybody...

Peace.

Londoner here, getting just a tensy bit anxious

------------------
"...and a thousand slimy things did crawl upon the slimy sea..."

[This message has been edited by Bloodied (edited 09-21-2001).]

Am i the First one to get a prop form this morning? Im in Montreal =o)
I got everything filled out, and i sent it away already! Since, i had NO luck with getting tickets the normal way.. i just spent my time getting prop stuff filled out.
I hope i will get my tickets in time.
Dont worry guys, im sure yours is on its way!!

Hi, I'm also from Toronto, and NOTHING was in my mailbox!!! This is very scary. I am COMPLETELY dependent on Prop now, becuase I got nowhere on Ticketmaster today.
frown.gif

Nothing here yet. Trying not to freak out.. but then again if no one else has theirs we don't have too much to worry about.. just so long as tons of americans don't want to go to Hamilton

are we likely to get general admission tickets through them?(i've never done prop)

------------------
i'm a reasonable man
get off my case

I've gotten GAs before, no problem.

I think it will all work out.
smile.gif

I'm in Toronto...nothing yet.

Perhaps Monday. I can't get too worked up about it this time around after everything that's happened recently...somehow freaking out over entertainment just seems too superficial.

Anyway, the forms will come. Trust me.

Calgary checkin' in. Nil.
frown.gif

------------------
"Show me your secret and tell me your name,
Catch me with your fizzy smile!"

SlipStream Soul

[This message has been edited by J-Tree (edited 09-22-2001).]

Originally posted by anitram:
I've gotten GAs before, no problem.

I think it will all work out.
smile.gif

OK, for 2 GA's to Montreal then will the money order have to be for the amount of $103. Check the order form online at this page, this is the jackass who is selling his form: http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1276871128 . It says tickets are $51.50, why is there no price for an $85 ticket though?

thanks for any help provided. this place rocks
------------------
i'm a reasonable man
get off my case

[This message has been edited by kobayashi (edited 09-22-2001).]

kobayashi, i made my money order out to $103 for 2 GA's. Just do the math, and you'll be fine
smile.gif

I also got one of those international cupons to redeem for a US stamp- it cost me $3.50 at the post office.

London ON checking in. Nothing in my mail yet either...so are the folks from Montreal who have received, are you sending plain old third class postage on your self addressed,or did you go priority envelope, I am in need of details as I am completely depending on Prop this time around. Talk about having no luck this week.
Ultraviolet, you mentioned the $3.50 for an international coupon, can you expand on this for me. Greatly appreciated- I love you guys, I feel a bit better this evening.
Talk about panic though, Hamilton is now 3 weeks away, AGGGHHH

Cheers
here's hoping for elevation
ANI

by the sounds of it it should hit ottawa if not toronto tommorow. if not i would be worried.

------------------
i'm a reasonable man
get off my case

Originally posted by Anitram:
I'm sure Mirella won't mind if I answered for her.
smile.gif

hehe, nope i dont mind Martina :p
By the way, I just sent the order form through regular mail on Friday.. that should be ok, right? Because I heard that if you Fed Ex it, it wont get to the prop PO box!

Originally posted by ultraviolet299:
hehe, nope i dont mind Martina :p
By the way, I just sent the order form through regular mail on Friday.. that should be ok, right? Because I heard that if you Fed Ex it, it wont get to the prop PO box!

do you mean totally normal, run of the mill mail?
how long does that take to get to the states? i figured xpress was the best 'cause of the 4 day time frame.

------------------
i'm a reasonable man
get off my case

Originally posted by ANI:
you mentioned the $3.50 for an international coupon, can you expand on this for me. Greatly appreciated- I love you guys, I feel a bit better this evening.
ANI

I'm sure Mirella won't mind if I answered for her.
smile.gif

OK, Prop will tell you that you need to send, along with the MO, a self-addressed stamped envelope. In Canada, you cannot buy US postage stamps. So, you have to go to the post office and buy an international stamp coupon for $3.50. The people at Prop will then exchange that coupon for a US stamp (it's good for 1st class mail).

Hope that clears things up.

I just went and got things done at the post office. I got a money order for 103, the return postage coupon thingy, and an xpresspost envelope that will take 4 days to arrive for $116.25.
Is the xpresspost good enough or should I use the FedEx(even though it cost 20something)?

------------------
i'm a reasonable man
get off my case

OK,

I have spoken with a representative of Canada Post, and we do have an issue on hand.

All US-->Canada bound mail is still travelling by ground, not air.

Which means that Xpresspost will be delayed by 1 day, and regular mail may be delayed anywhere from 2-4 days.

2 questions for you guys:
wink.gif

1. If you can only go to one show, do you have to put an alternate down? I left line 2 and 3 blank, because there are no other shows I can go to if I don't get choice #1.

2. If you prop is unable to get you tickets, do they send your money order back?

Thx guys!!

------------------
"I'm staring at the sun, not the only one who's happy to go blind..."

Originally posted by anitram:

All US-->Canada bound mail is still travelling by ground, not air.
Which means that Xpresspost will be delayed by 1 day, and regular mail may be delayed anywhere from 2-4 days.

ARE U SERIOUS??? Ok, this sucks. Did u guys even get your forms yet in the Toronto area?
Do u know how long it usually takes to get to the states from canada by regular mail?

Sense my frustration....

Thanks for all this wonderful advice, you guys are wonderful. It is now Tuesday, still waiting for the mail today, and no prop forms as of yet!!! ARRRGGGH. But the optimist in me says today will be the day. I am not too worried, because they did say post marked no later than tomorrow, but now I am concerned that I won't receive tickets in time....But at this point my primary worry is even trying. I will keep you informed as to my outcome and I will be in touch with Propaganda to see what all my options will be.

Cheers, keep your fingers crossed for those of us still waiting....
ANI

No mail in Toronto yet.

You guys need to e-mail Terri at Prop immediately. She will send you your Membership ID # and a form, all via e-mail.

Usually, regular mail takes 4-6 business days to get to the US. This is according to Canada Post guidelines.

Originally posted by Blue Room:
Angel, Prop will try to contact you first and see if you want a substitute or if you want your money back if they cannot provide for the show(s) you have listed.

Thx Blue Room. Appreciated the answer!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I'm staring at the sun, not the only one who's happy to go blind..."

Angel, Prop will try to contact you first and see if you want a substitute or if you want your money back if they cannot provide for the show(s) you have listed.

Back
Top Bottom