Has Anyone Ever Told You

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

80sU2isBest

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
That you remind them of someone famous?

In my early 20's (12 years ago!), I was a waiter and my customers were always telling me I reminded them of Michael J. Fox (attitude, looks, height)

There was one group of customers that I really enjoyed waiting on, they jokingly called me Barney Rubble.

Hey 80's - come to chat. U2 chat that is, not MSN.
smile.gif

well, now that you mention it, polka king, I can safely say that I have NEVER been told that I remind anyone of Abe Vigoda.

abeface13.jpg

[This message has been edited by U2Bama (edited 10-05-2001).]

Originally posted by Like O2:
Hey 80's - come to chat. U2 chat that is, not MSN.
smile.gif
Thanks, but I can't right now. I'm working late. If i get involved in chat, I will wind up blowing off my work, and I'll miss my deadline...unless you write SQL Statements and can help me out with a prob! I really shouldn't even be posting at all. Shame on my wandering mind!

Originally posted by U2Bama:
well, now that you mention it, polka king, I can safely say that I have NEVER been told that I remind anyone of Abe Vigoda.

[This message has been edited by U2Bama (edited 10-05-2001).]
Thank goodness!!!

Originally posted by 80sU2isBest:
unless you write SQL Statements and can help me out with a prob!

Well, actually....now that you mention it....no, I have no idea what you're talking about.
smile.gif

------------------
VIVA LAS VEGAS!

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS!

Thanks for spending your hard earned cash on a rock show. ~ Bono, Houston, 4-2-01

I always get compared to Alanis Morrisette. Just because I've got curly brown hair and brown eyes. Whatever...guess it's not that bad.

------------------
-The Shitty Beatles? Are they any good?

-They suck!

-So it's not just a clever name...

Bama onced told me I looked like "Puddy" from Sienfeld..
Blind and homeless gals used to tell me that I look like Richard Gere..
But you all could judge for yourself my clicking on my 'open letter' at the bottom of this pg.-pics contained there.

Nice thread 80's/DINSA President..
D
B

------------------
"..it's about breaking barriers, transcending boundries and conquering great divides"-Bono 1987

---------
An open letter to Bono from myself www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

I've gotten Christina Ricci to Winona Ryder.

Yes, that was me in that pic with Bono and Kevin Spacey...and they are damn fine gentlemen, thank you.

hehe

------------------
"I suppose I do everything in extremes-laugh a lot, cry a lot, fight a lot, make love a lot, eat too much, drink too much, try too much, cry too much. Pass the onion..." -Bono

~April~(AIM:pOPLemonGirl)

*~The Official POP_Whore of Interference~*

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
yeah i get a certain actress all the time
I hate it when that happens to me

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

LOL - I always get compared to Alicia Silverstone & Fiona Apple.

------------------
Here's to the few who forgive what you do
and the fewer who don't even care
--Leonard Cohen

One or two people told me I look like LeeLee Sobieski. I think there is a slight resemblance, but not a whole lot. We both have big noses. I've also been told I look like Princess Diana and Celine Dion. Diana, I don't really see it at all. I think maybe at a certain angle there might be the most fleeting resemblance. Celine Dion...well...again, we both have big noses and long faces.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I am so amazingly cool you could keep a side of meat in me for a month. I am so hip I have difficulty seeing over my pelvis." -Zaphod Beeblebrox

Originally posted by diamondbruno9:
Bama onced told me I looked like "Puddy" from Sienfeld..
Blind and homeless gals used to tell me that I look like Richard Gere..
But you all could judge for yourself my clicking on my 'open letter' at the bottom of this pg.-pics contained there.

Nice thread 80's/DINSA President..
D
B

DB9: You remind me of Elaine's boyfriend on Sienfeld...gosh I wish I could recall his name. He was a bigger, broad-shouldered man, like yourself. He was probably Elaine's longest lasting boyfriend on the series and appeared on many shows.

too funny, yes some cashier at a grocery store told me I reminded her of Keanu Reeves. She had actualy had him in her line before so she felt she was speaking from experience, lol. She said it was not the way I looked, but my mannerisms and the way I talked.

Originally posted by U2LA:
too funny, yes some cashier at a grocery store told me I reminded her of Keanu Reeves. She had actualy had him in her line before so she felt she was speaking from experience, lol. She said it was not the way I looked, but my mannerisms and the way I talked.

Do you know Kung Fu?

"Like, all we are, is dust in the wind, dude"- Keanu in Bill and Ted, speaking to 'So-Crates'

Originally posted by U2LA:

OOHHH!!!Nice...*so jealous of that cashier*

kr5.jpg

[This message has been edited by Gina Marie (edited 10-06-2001).]

Originally posted by doctorwho:
DB9: You remind me of Elaine's boyfriend on Sienfeld...gosh I wish I could recall his name. He was a bigger, broad-shouldered man, like yourself. He was probably Elaine's longest lasting boyfriend on the series and appeared on many shows.

John-Thats "Puddy" I think.He's the car-salesman who high-fives everyone from what Bama told me.Is that the 'CAT'? He would know. I dont watch Seinfeld-too busy selling my own cars to pay the my child support,the whore's alimony (no diamond is not bitter-heavens no) and the 3rd leg swiftly approaching..

Another note-I remember you and your date at B#4. I remember how stunnigly pretty she was. She seemed pretty enamoured w/you.
Good job you.
Be good.
Late
D
B

------------------
"..it's about breaking barriers, transcending boundries and conquering great divides"-Bono 1987

---------
An open letter to Bono from myself www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

Back
Top Bottom