Has Adam stopped smoking?????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Byrd

The Fly
I do not remember seeing him smoke once at Baltimore. He said he was going to try and stop over the month break. I truely don't remember him smoking at Baltimore and I usually notice when he does. How about other shows did enyone take notice???

If so, I bet it's one crabby Adam!

------------------
"I'm gonna start a day care!"-Bono

Come to think of it, I don't remember seeing him smoke in London and I was right in front of him...

------------------
"I'm staring at the sun, not the only one who's happy to go blind..."

I was at the second show in Chicago and didn't notice him smoking but I doubt he has quit. I have a recent issue of Q where they rated the top 100 albums and for Joshua tree he was asked if there was something he wished he knew fifteen years ago and he said: "That I'd still be smoking"

He had a ciggie during the first Chicago show. I've been smoke-free since February 1st! GO ME!!!!

------------------
Lift My Days
Light Up My Nights

Originally posted by Angel:
Come to think of it, I don't remember seeing him smoke in London and I was right in front of him...

He lit up at the end of the main set as he was walkig off I think C. Well...I think he did anyway
smile.gif

Jon

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimsom sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

When they came out for the second encore in Chicago he had a ciggie in his mouth. I hope he's staying strong, it took my mom 15 years to quit successfully, and believe me it was hard to live with her during those yo-yo years!
eek.gif

But I'm sure the guys support him, and he'll be fine. Adam not smoking is like taking a fish out of water though!
biggrin.gif

Good luck, Sparky!

------------------
Proud Owner of Larry's Stick!!!

Bubble poppin' sugar droppin' rock and roll

~*April*~
(AIM-POPLemonGirl)

Back
Top Bottom