Happy Birthday to Emeraldscorpio!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For Paul, the lucky Scotish
biggrin.gif

Feliz Anivers?rio, muitas felicidades e muitos anos de vida
smile.gif

Now Marta, translate that for him, would you? Thanks
smile.gif

------------------
Seu pa?s ? lindo. Seu povo ? lindo. Suas vozes s?o lindas. N?o esqueceremos voc?s. - Bono - S?o Paulo - 01/31/1998

Happy birthday, hope he has recovered by now!

[This message has been edited by ACROB@T (edited 11-18-2001).]

Happy Birthday, emeraldscorpio!

~Bonochick & drgnwolf1969

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Happy Birthday Paul!

Although I've never spoken to you before, I've talked to your wife here a few times - you are a very, very lucky man!

It seems you have had a terrific year so I can only hope that next year is as good!
smile.gif

Happy Birthday!

Melon

------------------
"He had lived through an age when men and women with energy and ruthlessness but without much ability or persistence excelled. And even though most of them had gone under, their ignorance had confused Roy, making him wonder whether the things he had striven to learn, and thought of as 'culture,' were irrelevant. Everything was supposed to be the same: commercials, Beethoven's late quartets, pop records, shopfronts, Freud, multi-coloured hair. Greatness, comparison, value, depth: gone, gone, gone. Anything could give some pleasure; he saw that. But not everything provided the sustenance of a deeper understanding." - Hanif Kureishi, Love in a Blue Time

Happy Birthday Paul
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

*hugs* May all your dreams and wishes come true and you get all the pressys you want
smile.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

Question from Caller:we want to know how he's maintained his youthful looks. we think he looks so much younger than the rest of the band

Larry:let me put it this way. Michael Jackson got the idea of the oxygen tent from me. and all this hanging out with monkeys and shit like that, it's all to do with that.

D&C: That's a funny story. How come you've managed to slow down the aging process?

LM: That's a good question. I think it's the healthy living. I do all the right things. It's all the creams. I don't know maybe it's in my Levi's.

What a year eh Paul?It's 6am Monday here already sooooooo **cass cranks up the music** let the party begin.....
Happy Birthday and best wishes to you and your family.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HOPE ITS A GOOD ONE!

------------------
I know someday you'll have a beautiful life.
I know you'll be a star in somebody else's sky
but why, why, why can't it be, oh, can't it be mine?

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Happy bday Paul
smile.gif
, wehey Celtic breakin more records as well! Hope you don't get too lashed(hmm, with BV, that has 2 meanings
eek.gif
)
wink.gif

To one of my first ever Interland friends,

Paul matey I wish you the happiest of happy bdays and I hope you get everything you deserve.
Have a great day babe and enjoy every minute.
Love
Amanda xx

Happy Birthday to the Guy who beat out BONO for BeeeVeee's love!!!! WOW!
wink.gif

*Has BV jump out of a cake for Paul*
biggrin.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

So?....birthday haggis anyone?..and of course paul...the time honored tradition of a sheep screw..must be fulfilled.

i have just got in from a wonderful meal with my beautiful wife and kids.
i would like to thank you all for all your birthday wishes.
most of all, marta who has given me the best birthday present of all, her undying love. truly the best present ever.
thank you all again
paul

Back
Top Bottom