Happy Birthday, John Abraham Hewson!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dawnboo

The Fly
Happy 5th Birthday, John Abraham Hewson! I hope your birthday is as beautiful as you are! Have lots of cake and ice cream!

Happy birthday, boy!

We don't necessarily want you to be Bono Jr, but we could live with it if you sang in a band as brilliant as your daddy's. :wink:

WOW, 5 already? Happy birthday, John :cute:

On his daddy's laptop:
johnabraham.jpg

May your every dream come true, John Abraham Hewson!

Hope your birthday was your happiest one yet. :dance: :hug:

Don't you people have anything better in life to do than wishing some celebrities' son his 5th birthday????
Uh,see Edge's dog is 10 years old today, Happy Birthday Puppy!!

Pero said:
Don't you people have anything better in life to do than wishing some celebrities' son his 5th birthday????
Uh,see Edge's dog is 10 years old today, Happy Birthday Puppy!!

And don't you have something better to do than come in here and bother people? Im sure I speak for others when I say that your comment above was uncalled for.

hcbiggs2002 said:
^Got out of the wrong side of the bed did ya?!? :crack: :eeklaugh:

And John isn't just 'some celebritie's son', he's Bono's youngest son. :eyebrow:

I'm sorry but this comment confuses me. Does this make him more important than any other child that was born on that day, or any day for that matter?

blueeyedgirl said:

I'm sorry but this comment confuses me. Does this make him more important than any other child that was born on that day, or any day for that matter?
That's a sort of skewed logic, isn't it?

Why do you say 'happy birthday' to anyone at all? Are they more important than other people in the world on that day? No. We just happen to know that it's little John's birthday and we're wishing him a happy birthday. So.... why not? :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom