Happy Birthday ishkash

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy Birthday Ishkash!!!

and Jasontv9, how did you know it's his birthday being a newbie and all...or so it seems.

Happy birthday ishkash!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Thanks...Jason,bono_man,brettig,U2LA,christiana.Actually it was on the 23rd!I know I am down under so that messes up the time thinggy.

Anyways it was great of you Jas to come over here.

------------------
In this Ozland

Originally posted by U2LA:

and Jasontv9, how did you know it's his birthday being a newbie and all...or so it seems.

I am not too sure that we will see more from Jason over here, so I think I can answer for him.He is my friend who is into heavy stuff and we have our history of some ugly fights, over our musical likings!Y'know brotherly love.

------------------
In this Ozland

Happy Birthday, Ishkash!!!

to a great guy who answers all my nagging questions about Indian culture, movies, etc. not to mention is always up for some good U2 chat...I hope you had a wonderful, special day and that your time in the land of Oz is a good one.

Cheers!
-sula

Thank You's to:

Bonochick: Guess what, the first song that I hear on 23rd, 00:01 am was One.Can it get more poetic than this, I owe the triple M people.

Sula:Guess what I am changing my flat again, but this time its for 6 months (I have paid the bond).I will buy a PC now and after that more of Aaja Nach Le

tiny dancer: Yeah it was a pretty good one, its looking better now

foray: so very true!

follower:
smile.gif
pls email me on ishkash23@hotmail.com

U2Bama:
smile.gif
Yeah my CD's are pretty safe in India

AcrobatMan: Australia Mate!

U2Girl:
smile.gif

cass: I will go to Dandenong park at the end of the semester

------------------
In this Ozland

Yay, Happy Birthday!!!!
smile.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Originally posted by foray:
Why, ishkash, did something happen to tomtom?

foray

No nothing like that.Last I heard from him was round about the time I was about to come over here and at the same time he was about to go back to India.So as the saying goes "Two bastards can't live in the same town".He used to chat during the nights and now I am half a day behind the world (according to Salome)so I havent seen or heard from him for a while now.But I am sure he is still cheking the forum.

------------------
In this Ozland

Melbourne...that's about as Down and Under as you can get.......except for our oft-forgotten countrymen in Tasmania.....oh the Australian territory in Antarctica.

Belated birthday wishes ishkash.

Hello my old friend. I wish you a happy belated birthday. Though we haven't spoken in a while, I do remember the good old days of Interference, and you were a big part of those days.

BTW, the new album will rock over and over and over again!

------------------
The Tempest

Thanks Miss MacPhisto.

Michale yeah I also chersih those good old days.Actually I was working for the last 6 months back at home and U2 was touring,I become useless when they tour...then I moved into this beautiful city down under.Now I am doing the catching up.Thanks for your wishes and I will see you around and pls pass my reagrds to Slow Loris.

------------------
Gravity Pushes Me Down:U2 Lifts Me Up

Ishkash,

The Slow Loris is doing well, and says hello. So I must ask, by "down under" do you mean that you are in Australia (yes, I know it's probably obvious, but...)? Which beatiful city do you speak of? I'm curious indeed, as I'm considering travelling to Australia in the fall. If I do, I would get a working VISA, and maybe stay up to a year. It would be cool to meet up, if that's where you are.
smile.gif

------------------
The Tempest

Dear Michael,

I am in Melbourne, it would be great to see you in person and I hope that you will soon materialise your plans.This is a great country and I am sure you will like it here,just make sure that you know a few things about the footy.

------------------
Gravity Pushes Me Down:U2 Lifts Me Up

Back
Top Bottom