Happy Birthday Bono Vox of O'Connell St!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooropamanda

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Its the 10th here already

Happy Birthday to the man of all our dreams, to the swinger of hips, and parter of lips, to the angel of oohs and the god of aahhhs, to the joyous of joyfully joy spiritual being, the most temptuous of rockstars, the most slippy and slithering in tight leather pants, the man with the cigar, the man with the red guitar, a fly mocking devil, a cowboy dancing preacher, the man with the black flys, to the bluey of all blue eyes and the cleft in the slightly imperfect chin, the most mysteriously hip shakingly, thigh giratingly, PELVIC thrustingly glorious adonis of an Irishman!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BONO

Signed Zooropamanda of O'Kelly Pubs Incorporated.

3343%3B88723232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E8%3A7%3E854%3Ewsnrcg%3D323239949%3A8%3B%3Bnu0mrj

3343%3B88723232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E8%3A7%3E854%3Ewsnrcg%3D323239949%3A8%3B9nu0mrj

3343%3B88723232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E8%3A7%3E854%3Ewsnrcg%3D323239949%3A8%3B8nu0mrj

3343%3B88723232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E8%3A7%3E854%3Ewsnrcg%3D323239949%3A8%3B%3Anu0mrj

------------------
I am a cowgirl of funk

*Last Train to Bono*

Woo Hoo!!! Happy Birthday to the main man!

+ lmao this pic that was posted in pleba.

cake_bono_s.jpg

------------------
Sexy poshin' sugar snarlin' rock and roll ...

My Lair

Happy birthday to Bono & Jordan!!!

------------------
"Frisbetarians believe that when they die their soul goes up on the roof, and they can't get it down."

Bonochick's Place

Hey!! Great tribute to the man zooropamanda!!!!!

------------------
What are we going to do now It's all been said,
No new ideas in the house and Every book has been read....

That was beautiful Amanda.
smile.gif

I?ll copy and paste my message to him in that online card, from here: http://www.gurlondamoon.com/bfs/celebration.html

116.My dear Bono, I wish you a Happy Birthday along with your beloved ones. I want to say thank you, thank you for being such a decent human being, thank you for caring so much for your fans and the poorest on Earth, thank you for all your tireless efforts to make this a better world, and last but not least thank you for all the great poetry and music you have made. You have inspired me throughout these past 17 years. May our Lord stay with you. Always.
Feliz Anivers?rio
Your devoted fan
Maria Teresa, from Brazil

congrats Bono!
you still don't look a day older than 50

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Wow, i am touched zoomanda. That was wonderful esep the part about the hips :)

------------------
Sill looking for that 2nd bunny..

**cass mingles Amanda and Maria Teresa's words**
Fine words for a fine man.
42... life, the universe, everything. Enjoy it.You earned this one. Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday Bono!

Thank you for fighting the great fight of a better world for us all! Thank you for being in the best band on the planet too!

Today take it easy and enjoy!

Happy Birthday matey...thanks for everything
smile.gif

------------------
"Your sun so bright it leaves no shadows, only scars. Carved into stone on the face of earth"
- One Tree Hill

jonedwards80@hotmail.com

Lets make this thread a celebration of this wonderful wonderful man!
In honour of his bday Im wearing all black today and Im donning my very silly Fly Shades, even though they look ridiculous on me. Im going to listen to U2 as much as possible and SUPERBONO may come out to play.

One of my fave King B moments would be the SBS speech in Rattle and Hum. The way he sings that song with such passion, the anger and hurt in his voice, the absolute frustration he generates to the audience about whats going on in his country. Bono is so unbelievably honest at times, its scary. That speech, those words "fuck freedom", the way he shows his emotions and doesn't give a shit what the world thinks is something I've admired in him for so long. I'm glad he's never changed.

Another slightly less serious one is in the Discotheque vid Edge is doing some funky move in front of the three and Bono just shakes his head at him as if to say "yeah dude, you've got the moves alright."
I love that.
smile.gif

What's one of your favourite Bono moments?

------------------
I am a cowgirl of funk

*Last Train to Bono*

I put up a bunch of stuff on Take Me Higher for Bono's special day! some goodies in music.. I hope!
biggrin.gif

Favorite Bono moments??

When he sang the tribute to hereos. I needed him so badly at that time and .. it was like a hug from him.

in the Streets video when he touches the camera man and the guy is like, huh? lol!

"Whot job? the Best band in the whorld job" awwwwwww

His relationship with the others. I love it. Love it.

Happy Birthday Bono!

------------------
She comes in colors You know she's gonna turn the daylight on

*Happy Birthday Bono*

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:
I put up a bunch of stuff on Take Me Higher for Bono's special day! some goodies in music.. I hope!
biggrin.gif

I love it!!!!!

------------------
"Frisbetarians believe that when they die their soul goes up on the roof, and they can't get it down."

Bonochick's Place

WAYS TO KNOW IF YOU'RE BONO

You make simple little words like 'lemon' take on a whole new meaning for thousands.

You wear brightly coloured sunglasses because you are shy.

You seem like an ordinary guy when really you're not.

You seem like you're not at all ordinary, when really you are.

You make a mullet look sexy.

You look in the mirror and see a guy with a white face, lipstick and horns, and your only reaction is to fix your lippy.

You suspect your wife is having an affair with some guy named Paul.

The Pope steals your sunglasses.

From Last Train to Bono

Originally posted by Bonochick:
I love it!!!!!

thanks bonochick!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

zooropamanda rofl!!!!!
"you suspect your wife cheats on you with some guy named paul..... make a mullet sexy" rofl!!!

i do *not* want to go to bed!
although i'll wear my blue bono shirt to bed tonight (as if I dont every other night!
tongue.gif
)

------------------
She comes in colors You know she's gonna turn the daylight on

*Happy Birthday Bono*

I'll put on my sunglasses, take all of my mirrorballs out and hang them on my windows!!

*add a piece of lemon to a cup of tea*

Happy birthday B-man!!
smile.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BONO AND JORDAN..WISH YOU BOTH HAVE THE HAPPIEST CELEBRATION
biggrin.gif

BONO..YOU DA MAN! WOOOO
wink.gif

bono02.jpg

------------------
"life should be fragrant; rooftop to the basement". Peace, U2 lovers ...from AdamGrrl

Habby Birthday babe!!

------------------
Zooming in
Zooming out
Nothing I can't do without
A lens to see it all up close
Magnifying what no one knows
Never in company
Never alone
No car alarm
No cellular phone
- Adam Clayton / Passengers

"If Larry's gay, I'll be a man!" -Michelle-

May God grant you many years to live,
For sure he must be knowing
The earth has angels all too few
And heaven is overflowing.
-- Irish blessing

Snatched it from @U2, thought it was very fitting.

Happy Birthday Bono Angel.

Happy Birthday Bono!
Spend some time with your family and spend some time with you mates. Do whatever makes you happy.

We love you!

------------------
Cheers!
Meringue

Back
Top Bottom