Happy Belated Birthday Douggie!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
biggrin.gif
ye WERENT gonna get away with that one!
Sure I turned 26 on Chrimbo Eve, so I feel WELL OLD!!!!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

naaaah, what did ya get, how much dwinkypoos did ya have, how many girls kissed ya!!!!!!!

???????

congrats and (((((((((((((((HUGZ))))))))))))))

Hi Maddie!

Thanks a bunch for that!

Yeah I had a good birthday at home chatting to my best friend last night so it was rather quiet. I know boring BUT Im having this joint birthday party in a pub, Slug & Lettuce in Central London on Saturday night with 80 people so it should be a great night out! bound to get kissed by the gorgeous girls that night! (before I get too pissed, that is!)
biggrin.gif

Oh by the way....did you see my reply about Slane in your thread "Its not fair, its never fair!"?

Thanks again.....

((((((((((hugs maddie real tight)))))))))))))

dougal X

Yeah Happy Birthday Dougal...hope 2002 is as good for you as 2001 was! I'll buy you a pint next time U2 play in Ireland...Im sure we'll both be there
wink.gif

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimsom sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

[This message has been edited by bono_man (edited 01-09-2002).]

Happy belated birthday!

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

hey!

Bono_man! Thanks, man! Damn, its a shame you cant win the lottery right now so that you can fly over here for the party. That way I can have a free drink from you on Saturday!
biggrin.gif

Hey Bonochick! Thanks! ((((((hug)))))))

Hey Maddie! Did you see my offer of a tape of the Slane show? just wondering if you did.....

Thank you all again!

dougal

hey Maddie!

Dunno when I would be in Belfast but will let you know here when I do decide to go...

Damn, oh damn! Im too late for the stripping blast! I was looking forward to that!
biggrin.gif
Oh well, we can still share a few pints when we meet.....

See ya!

dougal

maddie

theres no need to pay anything cos Im a generous guy, I will post it to you. Hmmm most of the stuff is quite clear. Its titled "Dancing in the Moonlight"

Hope thats ok....

dougal

Hey!

Thanks a million for all your wishes......

Its real cool to get them from you all when I havent even met you!! (with the exception of Bono_man of course!)

Gina Marie, ha ha! I like your theory! I guess I will have to take that as a compliment.....

Cheers my dears! Thanks once again.....

dougal

Back
Top Bottom