Happy 14th Birthday Achtung Baby!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

namkcuR

ONE love, blood, life
It is November 18 in most of the world, marking the 14th(!) anniversary of the November 18/19(UK/Rest Of World), 1991 release of the legendary, the mythic, the one, the only, Achtung Baby :heart: :rockon: :drool:

Happy Birthday to one of the greatest records in existance, and one of my favorite records of all time!

ahh US release was the 19th right? yes yes I've been having an ACTUNG marathon for about a week now, really amazing each time I listen to it...definitely one of my favorite and the best of all time

the BABY actually isn't a baby any longer. the baby has grown and is a vivid teenager now...
its still my alltime fave of any records. its beauty, its timeless, its still relevant, its groovin' rocking and rolling. wonderful!
:rockon: :applaud: :bow:
Achtung Achtung hier spricht die Polizei. Das Haus ist umstellt. Geben Sie sofort die Achtung Baby Outtakes heraus.

Happy birthday, my favorite album of all time! :love: Oh, how I love you so!

(It really is amazing how this album is still so fresh after 14 years... Then again, the majority of U2's music will never truly sound dated, IMO)

:dance: Happy Birthday :dance:

(on the radio... All I Want Is You - beautiful at 1:30am, followed by The Beatles' Here There & Everywhere) :happy:

Happy Birthday to my favourite album of all time. It blows the rest away with a majesty that words cannot describe.

Here's to you Achtung Baby

:bow:

I was a casual fan in the 80's, but hearing Mysterious Ways on the radio for the first time was like an epiphany. I still remember the first time I heard it while driving, the exact street I was on. A life-changing moment, indeed. :heart:

Achtung Baby was my first "anticipated" U2 album, having just become a fan in '87 and a hardcore fan in '88 after seeing R&H in the movie theater. I faked sick from school (11th grade) and was at the mall when the record stroe opened. The CD definitely took a lot of getting used to. Man, that album changed everything. :coocoo:

Achtung, y'all... :drool:

I love how all the radio DJs pronounce it incorrectly.

ROCK AND ROLL DAWGIE!!!

The album that opened me to a new musical experience and set me on a path of exploring 'alternative' artists...words do not do ye justice, oh Achtung - forever number one to me...

I think tonight I'll watch the Interference from ZOO TV video that came out in '92 - heck of a way to celebrate, dontcha think?!?!

:drool: :faint:

Last edited:
Chizip said:
i cant wait until achtung baby is 18 so i can have sex with it

i cant believe nobody laughed at this. this was funny you jackasses.

Back
Top Bottom