Hanoverquay.com - Important info!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hanover

The Fly
Approximately a little over two years ago I attempted to register hanoverquay.com as I honestly fell in love with that particular area of Dublin. What I discovered was that all three domains Hanoverquay.com, .org, .net were all registered with the former having been registered to a company in Quebec. The expiration on hanoverquay.com was 2010. So now I'm thinking that perhaps Mr. Cooke put in a very lucrative offer to all parties concerned that owned those domains. Although the registration details portray a different story with hanoverquay.com being created on 2000-3-28 there may be a clue here though as it was modified on 2004-3-30. perhaps, this is where it changed ownership. I cannot but be a trifle suspicious, even though it's a perfectly normal procedure to make ofers for domains. I do believe that this domain was bought from another source and not initially registered by Mr. Cooke. Finally I ended up registering a totally different domain name than the one I sought...guess that's just tough luck but I assure you that all three domains despite what the records state now were not originally registered by Digi:CC.

U2 registered lots of different domains before they finally released All that You Can't Leave Behind. So maybe this is another thrower. It wouldn't be unusual. Yet the tension is gripping and maybe that in itself is part of the marketing ploy.

Hanover Quay sounds like a fantastic album title.....Vertigo reminds me of Elevation of sorts....I get the feeling that it's simply a track on the album, possibly the one rumored to be on the Sky Captain soundtrack.

Back
Top Bottom