Hanover Quay - here they are (picture)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ElectricalVoice

Refugee
Here are the guys, making miracles for us. Just thought this was a very beautiful picture to shear:

u2-hanover.jpg

Who would ever guess such greatness came out of such an unsuspecting looking place! What a view they must have!

it certainly doesn't look like that from the front (road-side) :lol:

when I was there last week they were busy knocking down the buildings around it :sad:

I was speaking to the guy in Dockers and apparantly that is closing over the summer too - but only because it is being totally refurbished - they're going to knock the two buildings next door through and turn it into one big pub :) Although it's kind of a pity because it's got lots of character the way it is.

Okay, I had no idea what it looked like from the back, it's so non-descript in the front. Now I understand why they wanted to save the studio so badly, it really is beautiful!!

Damn shame it is that they are knocking it down. Shouldn't they make it a landmark? I mean Ireland's greatest band recorded there, that should mean something. If only I ran the world, if only...

Is U2 going to be allowed to finish their album in the studio?

construction projects take many years - especially a tower of which they are talking about.

i like the idea of this building we see here as where such wonderful music comes from - it seems to have character...

Back
Top Bottom