Hamilton's unconfirmed setlist (amazing!!) - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > Everything You Know Is Wrong > Everything You Know Is Wrong Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 10-14-2001, 08:33 PM   #21
Refugee

Local Time: 05:25 AM
Congratulations Arun!!!!

If someone ask e which of my friends I prefer to get on stage with Bono, I would pick you all the time, WE the people that know you, and that know the kind of man you are, can't happier that you were able to get there and that the Bman grab you up.

Congratulations man.

------------------
Please...don't make me say please, champagne and ice cream, it's not what I want, it's what I need.

Old 10-14-2001, 08:37 PM   #22
The Original
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 06:25 AM
Awesome picture Naya! I am about to check out the other ones..
I met a bunch of interferencers at the show.. stefananny, naya, mrs edge, the_sweetest_thing, achtung lady, anitram, zoogirl, bloodied, unforgettable foxfire, kevm, and boomcha very briefly. I think that's all of them, although 3 of them I went to the show with so wasn't surprised to see them. All of you were very cool. It was the best U2 concert I've ever been to. I will have a review up probably tomorrow.

[This message has been edited by SkeeK (edited 10-14-2001).]

Old 10-14-2001, 08:45 PM   #23
War Child

Local Time: 11:25 AM
Those pictures are so great I feel like I was there, I'm so jealous. I must say Edge doesn't look as pleased, lol, but Bono was having the time of his life, I love his facial expressions.

And congratulations for not fainting!!!!

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian
Old 10-14-2001, 08:56 PM   #24
Babyface

hey skeek, i think i saw you there. i recognised you from nicamoms website. you were wearing an edge toque(sp?) and walking across the street with a guy wearing a bills football jersey (i think it was a bills jersey) right? i was sitting in line, freezing my ass off, watching crazy people. anyone see the guy with the torn trench coat walking the wrong way down the middle of the 4 lane, one way street? i know its kinda mean, but i got a kick out of it. he reminded me of the guy from the simpsons. "get out of bum town, you no good bum"
Old 10-14-2001, 08:59 PM   #25
I serve MacPhisto

Quote:
Originally posted by SkeeK:
I met a bunch of interferencers at the show.. stefananny, naya, mrs edge, the_sweetest_thing, achtung lady, anitram, zoogirl, bloodied, unforgettable foxfire, kevm, and boomcha very briefly. I think that's all of them, although 3 of them I went to the show with so wasn't surprised to see them. All of you were very cool. It was the best U2 concert I've ever been to. I will have a review up probably tomorrow.

[This message has been edited by SkeeK (edited 10-14-2001).]

Yup, me and bloodied, kevm is your bro...

I take it stefannany is the beautiful chick who let us stash stuff in her car? lol

I know zoogirl was the one with the light green eyes who was behind us, that was in and out of the line all day.

anitram of course provided my ticket

beyond that I must have been too lazy to get up and go talk to people lol... not that I talk much around people I dont know very well... but nonetheless... I do make an ass out of myself often enough anyway! hahaha *sigh* lol

If and when there is a next one, Ill make sure to talk to people. As long as you dont all think im too psycho, maybe ill meet some more of ya hahaha
Old 10-14-2001, 09:38 PM   #26
War Child

Quote:
Originally posted by rafmed:
Congratulations Arun!!!!

If someone ask e which of my friends I prefer to get on stage with Bono, I would pick you all the time, WE the people that know you, and that know the kind of man you are, can't happier that you were able to get there and that the Bman grab you up.

Congratulations man.

Boy I couldn't have said it better..
BTW Arun..When you called Paul and I at home tonight, my son was mad that I didn't put him on the phone..He WANTS to go onstage with Bono!!!!!

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU, BUDDY!!!!!!

------------------
****Formerly known as Miss Bonovista..Now known as Mrs.Emeraldscorpio.****
Old 10-14-2001, 09:48 PM   #27
Mr. MacPhisto's Tub Scrubber

Quote:
Originally posted by bonovista:
Boy I couldn't have said it better..
BTW Arun..When you called Paul and I at home tonight, my son was mad that I didn't put him on the phone..He WANTS to go onstage with Bono!!!!!

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU, BUDDY!!!!!!

Ms.ScorpioVistaBonoLady-
Now pls go to my DiamondGlossary thread..
Thank You
Diamond

------------------
"..it's about breaking barriers, transcending boundries and conquering great divides"-Bono 1987

---------
An "open letter"-re-Bos#4 to Bono from me-click here to view--- www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/
Old 10-15-2001, 01:54 AM   #28
you are what you is

Local Time: 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Dalton Brother:
Still Haven't Found (incredible crowd singing)
wow, this should piss off most of you

btw Arun
very nice

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it
Old 10-15-2001, 01:06 PM   #29
MacPhisto's serving wench

Quote:
Originally posted by Salome:
Quote:
Originally posted by Dalton Brother:
Still Haven't Found (incredible crowd singing)
wow, this should piss off most of you

WHy should they be pissed?
Old 10-15-2001, 05:47 PM   #30
The Fly

Local Time: 07:25 AM
UFF, if you mean 'the chick who kept kicking people in the head because she could hardly climb over the railing' then that was me!
I had to laugh, I just got my pictures back, and in some of them I can see this red blurry thing in the corner. I couldn't for the life of me figure out what it was, then it hit me - Naya, it was one of your horns!!!! lol
Old 10-15-2001, 07:17 PM   #31
The Original
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Haley (who took the awesome pictures of Arun).. you are Zoogirl right?

Anyway, would you mind if I used one of your pictures in a review of the Hamilton show I'm doing for the student newspaper at my high school? You would be credited of course
Old 10-15-2001, 07:41 PM   #32
I serve MacPhisto

Quote:
Originally posted by SkeeK:
Haley (who took the awesome pictures of Arun).. you are Zoogirl right?

Anyway, would you mind if I used one of your pictures in a review of the Hamilton show I'm doing for the student newspaper at my high school? You would be credited of course

I coulda sworn Zoogirl's name was Kaylee... but then agian people think Im crazy... But ur close skeek! or I am indeed crazy! either way its win win! LOL