Halftime video available!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Holy C***!!!!!!!!!!!

It's already on the net in video yet!! Took me all of 2 secs to download both songs!!!
biggrin.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<<<ONE VERY HAPPY U2 FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

Can go to sleep with a huge grin on my face now!!

All is well with the world...thank god for the internet!!!

PeacE!

------------------
If you twist and turn away
If you tear yourself in two again
If I could, yes I would
If I could, I would
Let it go
Surrender
Dislocate

Originally posted by U2Fanatic4ever:
Holy C***!!!!!!!!!!!

It's already on the net in video yet!! Took me all of 2 secs to download both songs!!!
biggrin.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<<<ONE VERY HAPPY U2 FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

Can go to sleep with a huge grin on my face now!!

All is well with the world...thank god for the internet!!!

PeacE!

HEHEH!
Little does he know it only takes 2 secs to download the crappy Real Video player then you get 3 secs of video, then net congestion, maybe a minute of waiting, then another 3 secs of video...repeat for about 30 mins to watch a 3 min clip!
Unless you are a lucky git with broadband!

u2fanatic4ever and whoever else, you can't just 'right-click/save target as' on those real video links in IE/ns because those real videos are streamed from a web server(if u did it this way, you'll get 30-50 bit files instead of 5 mb an 7 mb for the actual files). You need a program called Streambox VCR or something similar that will download streaming video to actual files. I did this and uploaded the files to Sicy's ftp in zip files. Can i upload it to somewhere else to get it spread out to the web? just i don't want to get in trouble with usin lotsa bandwith on my personal school web space.

u2f4, i know you got the videos off DC, just makin sure everyone else knows you can't d/l the full videos in 2 secs if done the wrong way.

Also, once those files are taken off that server the 30-50 bit files won't work anymore because they won't have anything to link up to.

Jesse..

I know that and thats what I did at first..it was the link to the servers. Well, later on my hubby went to the directory of the site and downloaded the file..which obviously took longer than 2 sec.. The resolution isnt the greatest but its still worth watching.

And what we got from direct connect did not take 2 secs..I never indicated that at all. It took a couple or so hours to get. And once we got it..it didnt work..The guy who had it said he was having audio problems and that he would but a better version up in the near future.

In due time a better, higher resolution may be available.. I am happy with what we got for now since my hubby missed the first 1 min and half of the performance on the vcr..
frown.gif

------------------
If I could, yes I would
If I could, I would
Let it go
Surrender
Dislocate

Umm..what a bomb..

It only took me all of 2 secs to download the performance..and I have a cable modem..
Unbelievable, never had that quick of download before..And the video/performance is complete. Once u download it to your hard drive there is no net congestions or any interruptions at all! I don't know what you are talking about, I got it in full and the sound is good..and video is fine.

Right now the only way to get the video is via real player..its not on any other format. My hubby downloaded from someone on direct connect and its on real player too..

and actually total time on this was 12min(not 3min)..

Peace..

------------------
If I could, yes I would
If I could, I would
Let it go
Surrender
Dislocate

About the downloading, my post is coming from someone with a 56k modem! I have yet to experience a cable/broadband connection yet but I can imagine the faster download times!
sigh...oh when will England wake up to affordable broadband....?

Back
Top Bottom