Hahahaha!! Why didn't anyone show this before??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gareth brown

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
0405g.jpg

EXCELLENT! :D

atu2.com's Achtoon Baby section. Haven't been there in a while, so I was pleasantly surprised to have a few months of comics to read! I LOVE the Bun comics! So sweet...

Hell, I'd buy Vertig-O's! Even with the $9.00 price tag. Now, if some little red slashes were mixed in with the little targets... :hmm:

1004c.jpg

my favorite (that is with the exception of u2 wear cd go?) I pretty much use "because can" on a daily basis

nurse chrissi said:

my favorite (that is with the exception of u2 wear cd go?) I pretty much use "because can" on a daily basis

"Because can" should be the answer to EVERYTHING.

:bow: Bun;;;;;;

Haha! I used that earlier...! Dumbfounded EVERYONE, unfortunately! :huh:

Hahaha! Just noticed she replaced "Dónde está?" with "EAT THEM ALL!" Anyone fancy singing this over an instrumental?? I'd do backing!! :wink:

nurse chrissi said:

:lol:

Isn't that what happens every summer in the south of France:wink:?

well, if so, they could make a "Toasted Mikals" in rememberance of every Saturday night.

The Vertig-Os are actually only available as part of the $150 cereal box set, which comes with 49 other boxes of cereal that you already own.

typhoon said:
The Vertig-Os are actually only available as part of the $150 cereal box set, which comes with 49 other boxes of cereal that you already own.

:lol: :up:

I think we should just may a K and Bun Megathread...it'd pass the time and we'd all get to laugh...what more could you ask for?!

if this was true i am sure that bono would give us a logic explanation for this, and at the end we would all believe that u2's music has always been about cereals

Back
Top Bottom