Guys: Gwen or Shirley?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Veranda

War Child
U2's opening act chicks- Who's hotter?

The girls on PLEBA always talk about stuff like this so now it's your turn. I prefer the guys in U2 of course and I'm straight but my opinion is that Gwen looks better but Shirley's voice is better, what's your opinion?

------------------
U2- The Unforgettable Fire still burns!

Originally posted by Hitman:
They're both pretty hot, but I like Shirley's look a bit better.....

She looks like a seventh grade boy to me
eek.gif

I 'll vote for Gwen , yes music is not so good but sexy voice/ girl and make-up is only 150% ( sherley has about 300% , she's always was like a joker or MJ )

Ive gotta say shirley... Gwen definitely has looks, dont get me wrong, but I just find shirley more attractive.

You know that pic isn't bad, but in Atlanta she had this really short bleached hair and guy's clothes so I thought she looked like a bad little boy and not a sexy girl.

Hey, I was all for Shirley until I saw Gwen in the flesh (and quite a bit of it). I've been converted...GWEN is one hottie boomba lottie.
wink.gif

of course, I like what Shirley had to say about Bono though (see my sig).
smile.gif

------------------
Disco
------
Disco to Edge: Thanks for making 14 years worth the wait - you guys were great tonight!
Edge: Thanks!
Disco: See you in Dallas!
Edge: Okay!
---
Bono: Do not fasten your safety belt. We are about to get airborn.
---
Gavin Friday on performing: They want hamburger...and we are caviar."
---
Our Bono is indeed a mighty force. He walks into a room and all the air gets sucked right out. He is completely magnetic. - Shirley Manson, on Bono
---
http://community.webshots.com/user/gudagirl
http://community.webshots.com/user/discoteque

Musically, PJ Harvey - because she is absolutely a rockin bad ass.

Physically, Gwen (altho I adore No Doubt's music too!) because she is so just cute, so sweet, and so hot!!!
smile.gif
I used to think Shirley was hotttt but then lately she's gone all butch-like, and I don't find the Joan Jett look inspiring on her)

(I thought Garbage were fairly boring live, Nelly Furtado was interesting, but not my cup of tea)

[This message has been edited by HelloAngel (edited 12-02-2001).]

Gwen and Nelly Furtado are tied. There's one girl in the Corrs that is also up there, but I'm stuck since I don't know their names.

------------------
"Good men die unhappily. Bad men die unluckily. THAT's tragedy." --Tom Stoppard

Adam: Look guys, I got a Springfield spoon for my spoon collection.
Edge: Oh boy, here we go...
Bono: Wow, how many is that now Adam?
Adam: Nine. If I didn't have my spoons, I'd go insane.
Bono: Can I see it?
*adam gives bono the spoon, bono throws it away*
Adam: My spoon!

Originally posted by PopFly:
There's one girl in the Corrs that is also up there, but I'm stuck since I don't know their names.

I think Gwen and Shirley are both beautiful.

The Corrs names are Andrea(lead singer),Sharon, and Caroline-I think they are ALL so beautiful. Here's a pic

2_511044_10.Jpg

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

Originally posted by HelloAngel:

I used to think Shirley was hotttt but then lately she's gone all butch-like, and I don't find the Joan Jett look inspiring on her)

This is how I feel too. I was wondering, are there some of you who USED to think Shirley was hot before the changed her 'look' to 'butch?'

Joan Jett was much better as the black haired street gang vixen too, I can't stand her bleached 'butch' look either.

Current stats:
Gwen: 9 votes
Shirley: 9 votes

I am gonna tip the scale and go with Shirley!

------------------
boom cha, boom cha.................discotheque!

You guys are gross, Shirley looks nasty. She used to look good, but not lately.

Gwen for sure.

(And I can't even imagine hot hot she would be if she had...um..you know...bigger...pecs)

[This message has been edited by Johnny Swallow (edited 12-03-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom