Guys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I gotta wonder how you allowed yourself to ever become friends with someone who doesn't like U2 in the first place. That sounds kind of treasonous to me. I think we better keep a watchful eye on you, too. :eyebrow:

Hey I just read an article about some another famous person saying U2 aren't that great. I am so bloody ANGRY!!! I mean, how could you possibly...ARRGGH.... I've gotta create a thread about it to express my anger.

snowbunny00774 said:

:lol:

Get a new band. Honestly, everyone knows that it's of the utmost importance to do what your friends do. :yes:

Either that, or put Super Glue in all of the keyholes at his house and in his car. :hyper:

Turn the other cheek......................and accept the fact that Cody is obviously a complete cock jockey who knows sod all about moosic

last unicorn said:
Cody sucks.

last unicorn said:
Cody sucks.

last unicorn said:
Cody sucks.

gman said:
Cody is obviously a complete cock jockey

gman said:
Cody is obviously a complete cock

last unicorn said:
Cody sucks.

last unicorn said:
Cody sucks.

last unicorn said:
Cody sucks.

Yeah, I'm thinking murder might be the only option. I need a good Halloween decoration this year anyway.

I know some of you are saying I should stay with him and forget U2...but I've liked U2 longer than I've liked this jerk. So, I mean, you gotta go with what you know best, right? And I mean, is Cody ever going to make sounds as awesome as Edge's 747 guitar in Mofo and Gone? I bet he won't. He doesn't even play guitar. And when he sang Vertigo it was pretty mediocre in comparison to Bono. Though he did hit quite a falsetto during FEEEEEEEEEEL :hmm: maybe if i hit him in the head with enough U2 related things I can change his mind??

BonoManiac said:
Well, tell CrownVCJ that it's time to find new friends!

:wink:

:ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom