Guess who I saw at No Doubt last night......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

brkngrrl

The Fly
Bono's security guard!...John Sampson I think his name is. The big guy with the shaved head. It was so strange...I saw him standing up by the barricade and I got flash backs to the elevation shows!

Originally posted by brkngrrl:
Bono's security guard!...John Sampson I think his name is. The big guy with the shaved head. It was so strange...I saw him standing up by the barricade and I got flash backs to the elevation shows!

thats awesome! you know, I wonder if Gwen hired him out.. because he was with her at the Grammys too!! too cool!

------------------
I'm honey child to a swarm of bees
Gonna blow right through you like a breeze

U2 Take Me Higher
Macphisto's Mansion

Awesome! Did he look like he was working, or was he just watching the show? Someone said that they saw him working for Gwen (and holding her purse lol) at an event not too long ago. We love John!

How was the show?

lol Carrie - you in Mass and me in India posted at the same time! Must be that sista-vibe!

[This message has been edited by VelvetDress (edited 04-16-2002).]

Originally posted by VelvetDress:

lol Carrie - you in Mass and me in India posted at the same time! Must be that sista-vibe!

lmao!! sha!!
smile.gif

------------------
I'm honey child to a swarm of bees
Gonna blow right through you like a breeze

U2 Take Me Higher
Macphisto's Mansion

Originally posted by VelvetDress:
Awesome! Did he look like he was working, or was he just watching the show? Someone said that they saw him working for Gwen (and holding her purse lol) at an event not too long ago. We love John!

How was the show?

he was definately working for them...he was wearing the headset, spraying water, and everything...a friend of mine who works as a security guard at that arena told me he was even taking people who got injured during the show to meet the band afterwards.

the show was great, but the crowd was horrible...Grewn even had to stop the show a couple of songs in to calm people down, tell them to push back and rescue a few that were trapped..a lot of people got injured.
Just being there and seeing him brought back a lot of memories from the tour. I miss it!

Back
Top Bottom