guess the title of U2's new album and song titles...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Queen Bee said:

This is still the best album cover ever :bow:

GGhtdaabcover.gif

I can't believe it's been a year :sad:

The best album cover I have ever seen! :lmao: :lmao:

Queen Bee said:

This is still the best album cover ever :bow:

GGhtdaabcover.gif

I can't believe it's been a year :sad:

brilliant :lol: and I remember that too! man, how time flies...

this thread is quite hilarious.

I think the next U2 album will be U2 finally remixing Pop to their satisfaction. It will have the incredibly thought-provoking title of U2: X-TREME POP REMIXX

1. Discotheque (New Dance Club Mix)
2. Mofo (Acoustic)
3. Discotheque (New Boring No Boom-Cha Mix)
4. Staring at the Sun (Acoustic Because We Could Never Nail It Full-Band Live So We'll Just Pretend There Was Never A Full Band Staring At The Sun Mix)
5. Discotheque (Hexidecimal DMX Hardcore Precalculus Mix)
6. Gone (We Actually Liked This Song Mix)
7. Discotheque (Solar Plexus Africa Hairy Bono Ninjas 35 Mix)
8. Please (ft. P. Diddy, Usher, and Pretty Ricky)
9. Discotheque (Drooms Only Mix)
10. Discotheque (We Can't Remix This Song Enough Even Though We're Not Playing It Live Mix)
11. Discotheque (Anything Over 11 Tracks Is Too Long For An Album And Too Much Of A Good Thing Is A Bad Thing Even If It Was A Four Year Wait Mix)

Bonus Track: Discotheque (Chris Martin Mix)

AtomicBono said:

11. Discotheque (Anything Over 11 Tracks Is Too Long For An Album And Too Much Of A Good Thing Is A Bad Thing Even If It Was A Four Year Wait Mix)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

*You Don't have to Wait Forever*

1. Mercy
2. Yesterday and Tomorrow
3. Stranded
4. North Star
5. Sun Moon and Stars
6. Bulldozer
7. Jubillee
8. Novelty Act
9. Full Moon
10. Ambition

short album because of quick turn around. Produced by Flood.

AtomicBono said:

10. Discotheque (We Can't Remix This Song Enough Even Though We're Not Playing It Live Mix)

:lmao: !!!

you discotheque loving hippie, you! :hug:

the title of U2s next and last album
BABY MAYBE SOMEDAY
11 tracks...the last track is a cover version of GnR: DON`T CRY
:
:
hidden track: MERCY

AtomicBono said:

brilliant :lol: and I remember that too! man, how time flies...

this thread is quite hilarious.

I think the next U2 album will be U2 finally remixing Pop to their satisfaction. It will have the incredibly thought-provoking title of U2: X-TREME POP REMIXX

1. Discotheque (New Dance Club Mix)
2. Mofo (Acoustic)
4. Staring at the Sun (Acoustic Because We Could Never Nail It Full-Band Live So We'll Just Pretend There Was Never A Full Band Staring At The Sun Mix)
6. Gone (We Actually Liked This Song Mix)
8. Please (ft. P. Diddy, Usher, and Pretty Ricky)

:lmao:

where's the Discotheque (Temple Bar Phunk Phorce Bono Pissing in a Hard Metal Box Dance Influx Mix)?

Just don't mention Chris Martin here:wink:

Next thing you know,Coldplay will remix their albums,with explicit tracknames like:

Fuck You
Cocks
God Put a :censored: Upon Your Face
The Tarts of Amsterdam

:wink:

:|

Last edited:
As long as the title isn't:
U2 - Another Stupidly Long Name so you fools at Interference have to Make more acronyms
(ASLNSYFAIHTMMA)
Its okay.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
i hope they name the next album mercy and then not include mercy on the album, just to fuck with all of you who think the song's the greatest thing since sliced bread.

if this were to happen, i would laugh.

haha

yeah it would be so funny, cause you know it would make some people mad, some people sad and you would be happy, yeah what a grand time.

I think U2's going to go in a new direction, and try to break some boundaries with their new album... I remember Bono really liked the Beatie Boys and how their songs jumped in and out, and I think they might want to incorporate some rap to drum up sales... that said, here's my list :wink:

Title: Edge's Pants Have Sparkles!
1: Magically Delicious (feat. Kanye West)
2: Not too Short to Love (Bono solo)
3: We Need a Map (Streets remix)
4: Sonic (an ironic ode to milkshakes)
5: Anthem (Hands Up) (feat. Jay-Z)
6: Bedazzler (a new reggae song)
7: Cuatro, Cinqo, Sies, Siete, Ocho, Nueve, Diez, Once, Doce, Trece (Yes, We Can Count)
8: We Want Nicknames Too (Larry/Adam duet)
9: Instant Coffee (feat. a Lennon sample)
10: Token Song About God (acoustic)

:drool:

'Phoenix Rising'

1. Suckerpunch
2. Hole in the Sky
3. Funeral for a Friend
4. Able Cain
5. Burning Bridges
6. 7 Steps to Nowhere
7. Subtitute
8. Wishful Thinking
9. Bipolar
10. Bleed On Me
11. My Intention
12. To Whom It May Concern...

heyho_letsgo said:

7: Cuatro, Cinqo, Sies, Siete, Ocho, Nueve, Diez, Once, Doce, Trece (Yes, We Can Count)

:lol:

heyho_letsgo said:
I think U2's going to go in a new direction, and try to break some boundaries with their new album... I remember Bono really liked the Beatie Boys and how their songs jumped in and out, and I think they might want to incorporate some rap to drum up sales... that said, here's my list :wink:

:lmao: classic. I think I like the title best :wink: I bet Interference would be split on whether EPHS is experimental genius or silly nonsense, whether the U2 of 2007 (come on, a masterpiece like THAT ain't comin' out in '06) has lost it and sold out and is totally different from the U2 of 1979-2005 or if U2 is in their best phase yet.

basically like every other album.

Welcome To Venus, due out October 2007:
1. Show Biz
2. Kickstart
3. Alpha
4. Monster
5. Lonely Road
6. Welcome To Venus
7. Paradise (band's first song about Boston, finally)
8. When It Starts
9. Spirit
10. Technical Difficulty
11. Again (reworked "Mercy")

U2 - Neutral tracklisting:

1. Northern Star
2. Mercy
3. Within Time
4. Stop (The Poverty)
5. Neutral
6. Missing
7. White Lie
8. Go To The Sky
9. Unknown Man
10. This City's Heart
11. Affection

Album title : Yet another black and white photo of the four looking bored cover

(Cover: Yet another black and white photo of U2 looking bored).

Tracks:

1. Altitude
2. Dizziness
3. I guess you could use a little help
4. Crybaby
5. Everyone
6. Some kind of day
7. Acoustic filler song
8. Violence and war
9. hummingbird
10. big apple
11. amen

Album Title: Return To Zooropa - Due February 2006
1.Return To Zooropa
2.[Insert Song W/Edge On Lead Vocals]
3.[Insert Angriest, Most Scathing, Most Biting, Most Honest Political Song Bono Has Written In 13 Years #1 - Bullet Style]
4.[Insert Most Experiemental Song On The Album]
5.Mercy
6.Northern Star
7.[Insert FM Friendly Rock Song]
8.[Insert God-Song That Can Also Be Taken As A Love Song)
9.[Insert Angriest, Most Scathing, Most Biting, Most Honest Politcal Song Bono Has Written In 13 Years #2 - Please Style]
10.Wide Awake In Africa(Feat. Enya, Youssou Ndour)

Last edited:
I think the ATYCLB album cover is their best. :drool:

Maybe only eclipsed by The Joshua Tree's epic nature.

U2 - Nursery Rhymes Vol#1

Incy Wincy Edge

Humpty Dumpty Bono

Hickory Dick-ory Adam

Larry Put The Kettle Drum On

If You're Happy and You Know It Remix POP

Halfpenny Bridge Is Falling Down

Baa, Fuckin Baa, Black Sheep (Miami in-joke)

My Bono Lies Over The Water

Old McGuinness Had A Band

Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Rock Star

The Wheels on The Tour Bus Go Round And Round

There Was An Old Band Who Lived In A Lemon

Sing a Song of Sixzillion

;)

Title of album: Edge is Dead

The cover photo is all four of them climbing the Joshua Tree, wearing candystriped barbershop quartet get-ups and Edge is the only member not wearing a hat. That would be like Kiss revealing their hideous faces in the 80s.

Tracks:
1) "Junior Mint" : 30 second Larry Mullen, Jr. drum solo. When he finishes Adam can faintly be heard saying "It's very refreshing!" and Brian Eno laughs through a distortion effect.

2) "Biggest Band On Earth" : Bono's scathing attack on..himself. It's actually a witty showtune where Bono resurrects MacPhisto as a mirror image...and is known for it's notorious sing along refrain: "Take a look at my robe, it's lovey French Silk. Having fun down there, girl? Oops look out...Got Milk?" It will be played on MTV but only after hours.

3) "O Africa, Brave Africa" : Just like "Freedom For My People" before it, this is nothing but a transition into the next track. It's a late night conversation between Bono and Bob Geldof backstage after Live8, and it's hard to decipher because they're both drunk and slurring their words in pirate accents. One line does get away: "Arrr never forget me mateys how ye crashed me moped" Who is actually saying this is a mystery. This segues into...

4) "The Problem As I See It (Milkshakes and Fries)" : Bono addresses another dilemma in our country..obesity. It's a really dark song that has the greatest Edge solo in the album. The verses showcase Bono's full range as a vocalist, singing an endless order of fast food through a DriveThru speaker effect always capping the order off with the chorus cries of "Wake Uuuup...with the Kiiing...Is it worth it?....Is it worth it?...O the Price one has to pay...for FREEEEEEdom..." The freedom line is open to interpretation.

5)"Put Out or Get Out" : Adam's first lead vocal. It's a synth pop masterpiece of seduction and was co-written by Trent Reznor.

6) "It was heaven on his bike" : Larry never truly recovered from the Rattle and Hum visit to Graceland. In this interpretive dance number...actually it's better seen live than heard here.

7) "Discoteque part Deux" : Begins with accapella chant "You can mock...but you can't deny it...you have yearned for this moment, baby...you might as well try it...me and Edge...we bedded with breakfast...and we finally finshed this song...it's almost perfect...echo go-go yo yo ma!...discoteque respeck!"

8) "Dublin I never Knew Ya" : The Band's political song played entirely with kazoos. It is the climax of every concert.

9) "Daniel Lanois, the Sausage King Of Chicago" : Daniel Lanois fought to have the title changed, but Bono insisted. It actually has nothing to do with Daniel Lanois whatsoever, but they needed a title badly. Lyrically, it is about war.

10) "Season's Greetings" : The final track is also U2 at their most disturbing. In this fictional tale of murder and betrayal..The Edge kills every member of the U2 team. He is pushed to the "edge' of paranoia...you can see it in the lyrics: "My baby's been sleepin' AROUND...you've seen her...my baby...she been goin' DOWN" At the end of the song, he takes his own life. His last words: "I stole the October lyrics...Bono was still sucking in those days...this is between you and me...how u like me NOW" and the song comes to a dead halt.

5)"Put Out or Get Out" : Adam's first lead vocal. It's a synth pop masterpiece of seduction and was co-written by Trent Reznor.

Hilarity of the first order.
Also enjoy the family guy reference.

Back
Top Bottom