guess the title of U2's new album and song titles...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoneyAlways said:

I'm inspired by evil creations. :evil:

And good photoshoppers. :wink:

It's all good though. I can respest QB wishes. :wink:

[/derailment]

It actually isn't as scandalous as you think. :wink:

Zootlesque said:
:sigh:

do WHA and I have to keep guessing or are one of you girls gonna send us the pic? :flirt:

:crazy:

Keep on guessing...

As consolation for the extreme pain and suffering I have caused Queen Bee, here is a photo of me...in the pool...in my underwear...AND MY SHIRT OFF!

steph8.jpg

:wink:

Ha. And now, back to album postulations!

:tsk: Gibby!

From QB's balding Bono comment, I'm 99.9% sure it was QB's face superimposed on Bald Pope Bono! :hyper:

Zootlesque said:
:tsk: Gibby!

From QB's balding Bono comment, I'm 99.9% sure it was QB's face superimposed on Bald Pope Bono! :hyper:

You are SO far off the mark, it's not even funny! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't wait until U2 actually makes the name of their next album public. I love making obnoxiously shitty U2 album covers. :drool:

Queen Bee said:

I can't believe it's been a year :sad:

I can't either. :( A year and a few months, actually. Man...that was still when we all thought it was going to be a balls to the walls guitar album... Damn Bono and his hyperboles! :madspit:

Zooty, when I made it, I thought my atomic bomb looked a little like a goldfish. So I just wanted to clarify it for everyone. :wink:

Queen Bee said:

This is still the best album cover ever :bow:

GGhtdaabcover.gif

I can't believe it's been a year :sad:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

wow, that means I've been on this forum for over a year...

How the time flies by

On the sriues side this is what i think:

Titel:

Evolution

1. north star*
2. lead me in the way I should go*
3. Treason*
4. dream outloud
5. EVerything you know is wrong!
6. warchild
7. Sky Hawk*
8. New Orleans
9. Give it all you've got!
10. Into the blinding fire
11. Faith

Bonus/ hidden

12. Mercy
13. Fire prt II
14. Evolution

* are songs that have at one point or another been mentioned in the past

I've always thought that if U2 want to compete on the charts, they really need to come up with a great song for first single accompanied by a video that has something never done before. Since there's very time for videos now on many stations due to tons of non-video programming, it has to be something that stands out.

So my idea -- PIXAR.

I'm sure it's expensive (U2 has lots o' money), and I'm sure they're booked up for years, but I just think it would really be a really great idea for a video. Book them now for a first single from an album to be released in a couple of years and get those PIXAR (or Dreamworks or whatever) people to make a sweet ass 5 minute computer generated U2 in some crazy environment (or whatever the song dictates)...something that really stands out and turns heads, but also uses some comedy like most of those comp gen flicks. Even better: they could play the video at the movie theatre before one of their films.

Although I suppose if there really is an animated OOTS vid on its way, there's no way this would happen.

I'm gonna go with ROCKET as the title and maybe it'll be space rock...we'll get some of that punk rock from Venus we were promised.

K, I swear I didn't see the OOTS video until about 20 min after I wrote the last post. Weird. Anyway, it's also a shame that this is a 5th single as I'd be surprised if it gets alot of play no matter how good. I guess time will tell.

Title - The Unforgettable Lemon

1 Zoo-ology
2 Discofly
3 Staring At New York
4 Rattle And Numb
5 If God Will Have A Pooh
6 Who's Gonna Eat Your Wild Honey
7 Far Away, So Close To Miami
8 Constipation
9 Vertigo Part 2
10 Sometimes You Can't Make A Cup Of Tea On Your Own

If U2 rush things then it may turn out like this... so my point is, let the boys take their time and they will create another masterpiece, but don't make them rush...

Parting Rivers of Sadness with Hearts of Fire and Souls that Bleed

1. Gorgeous Night
2. Kickbacks and Slush Funds
3. No Matter Where You Go, There You Are (And I Will Be There)
4. Overcome!
5. Urban Warrior (It's Alright)
6. Here. Now. Forever.
7. Pyongyang
8. In My Opinion
9. Blue-Tinted Light
10. Drugs that Work
11. Jesus vs. Santa Claus

bonus track (UK/Japan only): Slow Minivans

Back
Top Bottom