Growing tired of U2.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
As I get older, I'll go for very, very long stretches where I don't listen to U2 at all. Of course, when I get back into them, I get very into them, until I get into another phase. And, even then, certain albums are seasonal for me, strangely.

when I first got into U2 I'd say I listened to nothing but the lads for a good year and a half. then I didn't listen to them at all for months as I got more and more into punk.....now I've found a nice balance of everything, but of course, when HTDAAB came out I looped it for a good 2 weeks. I'm actually listening to The Joshua Tree now, but unlike when I first got into them, something other than U2 will follow JT.

kakvox said:
I have had just the opposite effect. I am now listening mostly to U2 and going through their whole catalogue. I wasn't listening to them so much this past year, mainly because I was discovering a whole lot of new music. I do tend to always go back to U2, though. Like an old friend.

Yes I feel exactly the same way. U2 were what got me into music in the first place - specifically "Bad". Now with the release of the new album I find myself listening to U2 a lot again, and not just the new album.

Back
Top Bottom