GREAT U2 CHART NEWS!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoocoustic

War Child
For those who haven't seen yet, ATYCLB has SOARED up the Billboard charts yet AGAIN from number 58 last week to NUMBER 39!!! The album has returned to the top 40 AGAIN!!!

Pretty impressive considering they are not currently on tour, the album is in its 63rd week on the charts, and there are no current singles with any real momentum.

I wonder, will this album ever cool off? It just seems to get hotter and hotter with every passing week!

Yeah I saw that the other day!! Awesome!! Could it be all the grammy nominations? I dunno, but that ROCKS!!

------------------
"Rhythm is the sex of music" - Edge

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Originally posted by Zoocoustic:
For those who haven't seen yet, ATYCLB has SOARED up the Billboard charts yet AGAIN from number 58 last week to NUMBER 39!!! The album has returned to the top 40 AGAIN!!!

Pretty impressive considering they are not currently on tour, the album is in its 63rd week on the charts, and there are no current singles with any real momentum.

I wonder, will this album ever cool off? It just seems to get hotter and hotter with every passing week!

Get with the times man! Not only did we post this news last Wed. in this forum, but there's a detailed discussion of it in the "Where the Album Has a Name" forum. Slow poke!
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom