GOYB snippets? (Do Not post Download Links!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 48ish hours till we hear the whole thing in it's full quality sound glory! I will be blasting the stereo when the tune drops!!!

Can't wait soumds very exciting and new!!!!!!!! Sick riff!

The links are right there at the end of the blog entry.

Snippet One
Snippet Two

Mmmmmm.... I would usually be ecstatic about new snippets of the impending new single....but....I can't help the feeling I'm listening to an Avril Lavigne cover of some sort.

I'll wait till monday to start raving or ranting.

Oh my freaking god! :ohmy: Can't even go away for an hour without a latest twist & turn in the U2 world :drool: I have a life you know :madwife: Which has just gone on hold til Mondays airing of GOYB :lol:

Those are 2 hawt prick teasing snippets right there :flirt: Bono's voice sounds :drool:

I'm 31 years old, sitting at work on a Friday afternoon, earbuds firmly in place, feeling and acting like a 15 year old kid over a new song from my favorite band. And loving every minute of it. And I'm the guy who typically doesn't find the single to be the best of any album, regardless of artist. The snippets sound cool, but I'm going to have to hear the rest of the song and the album. It's VERY promising though - more so I think than of the previous two albums.

And I'm a HUGE Achtung / Zooropa / Pop era fan. (to add perspective)

Jeebus Christ you sound exactly like me. :applaud:

Are we twins????

RedRocksU2, jonnytakeawalk, bt2184, Super Yo, ClaytonMan, Tranquilfire, Unknown Caller, LPU2, DaHowler, the_fly189, purpleblackeye, carling, Shono, fall125, cou2fan, tkramer, LarryMullenFan, CPTLCTYGOOFBALL, superlarry, mikal, Peterrrrr, drewgie, daithidaithi, Registered Dude, corianderstem+, luna_lovegood, Dalton Brother, dkazxp, twilite, Arkane, dav82, Mrs. Garrison, eileen mottl, azraelsevaen, TCUFrog, samb_uk, TongueTied, quiv, donkeytimes, Rosebud+, Tiger1994, If you shout..., MatejU2, ouu2fan23, WaltDisney, ajcro, Bluedater, PauloX, TOMOFO, Luv2the9s, Padj, Flaming Friar Sr, shawnstewart, tomtom, plisken, lemans, redlonggun, benjamin9914, scottyT, ChEffe, meetdave, Elann, UVWay, The Bono, alison0313, TheBrush, trashdaveed, pepokiss, MEAT10AF, faust arp, kmcnamar, rmobhz, yoshjosh, KevLW, Still_Running44, bigtuna777, Acrobat51829, lucas007, Larrry, zoocarolina, Lost in Sound, hanksta13, Gilead12, zoopop, sami0201, Bono's pet Frog, Iluvator, mgmbauer007, bonaciccio, Sand, cbraun, NBulgakov, ImaginaryGirl, sboow, ericmwhite, Czaja, teralin, October1977, Fullonedge3, QuattroBit, Pinux, arctic, ajax, truepatriotlove, popmars, Party Boy, Patokeefe, TheEdge1967, rathergoblind, popmartvegas, phillyfan26+, dren84, Tim Wallach, Marca, Sweepingsound, ThePuttKing, paulrg, screwtape35, roy keane, Oregoropa, Jaxx, salaneuvos, zoostation123, bigjohn2441, Y2K, Herco, Brunocam, AEON, alphabet city, popacrobat, wolbersu2, dal975, U2Commie, Celebration, Mr. Millennium, Zooropean103, poppyZbrite, jandy7, purpleoscar, cjboog, mbohan, BoyOnTheHorizon, Bonosaurusrex, AtomicBono, oceane, thejosetree, AchtungBecca, Herr Rossi, zooropean93, koci, mads, watsons, gmplace0401, lovewontletmego, Leebonoman96, victor_f, yenlard, mono, travis_serbia, Bonomax66, moulin, The Disciple, U2ME3, Florence76, bobola, killerklown24, deamnitron, steve1960, Yahweh, zbales, fishlips, mariorivas, Bean Skidds, RJones26, artdirector, ktrivedi, dan_smee, U2lunatic, Dragonfave, tomasson1989, Needle_Chill, melon23, gujuju, sonnyu2, poptv, justinphilip, FLYINGU2

Dunno.

I like snippet 2 better... :hmm: But "I got a submarine you got gasoline " ... eek. Thats gonna take some getting used to. But lets face it, no lyrics, no matter how obscure and awkward are going to put a lid on my excitement to hear to hear boots in full :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom