GOYB snippets? (Do Not post Download Links!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But what is that beach clip?

I don't want to listen to anything else than GOYB before the album release but I wouldn't mind listening to an snippet of GOYB now!:hyper:

It's Beach Clip 3, it's GOYB, there is absolutely no doubt. Just 2 very short clips with poor audio, but it does give you a bit of a feel.

Definitely 100% legit. It sound exactly like beach clip 3, and Bono's voice is clear and understandable.

I really wasn't sure what to expect - this sounds pretty twisted!

Sounds like a rock version of Britney Spears' "Toxic".

Lower down on his blog is this:

1. I heard the first new U2 song today!

* It was under lock and key.
* Permission slips had to be signed.
* I had to hear it in an office. The band's rep would not let me hear it in the studio where I was broadcasting for fear I would use some sneaky technology to record and then leak it.

Man, I am so trustworthy. I cannot believe U2 would go to such extreme measures to prevent me from leaking a song!! Why would I do that??

Hilarious :applaud:

Clip 1 isn't much different than the way it sounded on the beach. Love the drum sound in clip 2, though. Reminds me a bit of the drum sound in Daddy's Gonna Pay for Your Crashed Car. I can definitely relate to the lyrics if I'm hearing them right:

LET ME HEAR THE SONG, LET ME HEAR THE SONG, LET ME HEAR THE SONG, SONG, LET ME HEAR THE SONG, SONG, LET ME HEAR THE SOOOONG.

From the sound of the beach clips, this was the song I was most worried about, but that 2nd clip has me pretty excited about the direction. LET ME HEAR THE SONG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom