Gotcha picture on my wall...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pukebreath

The Fly
So there are some cool pix of band members smoking butts, or rocking out, or looking baad ass (ie Rolling Stone pic where the sun is behind the 4 of them, or the pic of Bono and drag Edge in new Best Of, or any of the Best Of pix), but did you ever notice it's next to impossilbe to find good band posters?
That one with all the albums, or the one at DeGaul are popular, but there are some pretty cool pix out there that would be awesome posters.

Discuss.....

Yes, because I don't want any 'bad ass' looking pic, or even a concert shot. I want, excuse me, but hot, sexy and beautiful pics. I would love a poster of Bono looking very pretty, like in the One video at the bar, or a gorgeous JT era hunk like this:

jtcord.jpg

I really don't like most of the pics marketed by the band or people about the band. Come on, go for some sex appeal here! Well, I know you're a dude and that's probably not what you meant, but yes I do feel your pain about not being able to find good posters.

lol yeah most of the posters do blow. I have a cool one. It's one from pop mart..where they have their heads in the hair dryers..I love it. And i have this one of Bono from JT with a basket ball..it's hot! lol this one is pretty good too
u5333.jpg

JT Bono pic is :combust: That would look great life sized on my bedroom door! :macdevil:

I get disappointed because the pics I like are never made into posters, and the ones I dislike or just don't care for usually are. I would love posters of these pics but can never find them. If anyone knows if there are posters of these on ebay or a store or whatever please let me know!

72.jpg

60.jpg

new15.jpg

30.jpg

Back
Top Bottom