Got Electrical Storm with no BBC interuption

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is this a copy straight from the CD, or is it an edited mix off the radio? This is a pretty good version of the demo version.

Where'd you score this from? If you don't mind me asking. And thanks, this is awesome!!

Oh my god!!!!!!!! This sounds like its CD quality; if not it is pretty darn close. And this is my favorite version of the three. Yes, yes, yes!!!!!!!!!! Thank you.

Last edited:
three cheers for RJ Westen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't tell you how psyched I am. I know everyone has their favorite version, but mine is the demo, and my one fear was that I would never get a quality copy of the demo. Just listened to it with headphones and the quality is damn good. Thanks again.

Last edited:
If you listen carefully, you can hear that a piece (small, yes, but still a piece) of the song where the Radio 1 station ID call was done was totally cut out. It wasn't as if the call was extracted -- it was surgically removed.

But it's still better than that annoying station ID, IMO. Definitely not CD quality (I have to listen in headphones), and it still sounds mono.

Back
Top Bottom