Got a neat little HTDAAB promo item

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bloodysunday972

War Child
Well I nearly got 2 but the guy wh gave me the poster wanted the standup which was triangle shaped but I got a poster,well a cardboard banner its a little bit bigger than a normal size poster width wise. Its a little damaged on the bottom left corner but its a welcome addition :D it says at the bottom the types of the album that will be available so ess its a blow up of the album cover.

On mexico we got a "Live CD with unreleased live performances" which is nothing more than 5 songs from slane (Elevation, BD, Out of control, streets, one) with some HTBAAB artwork.

Cask said:
On mexico we got a "Live CD with unreleased live performances" which is nothing more than 5 songs from slane (Elevation, BD, Out of control, streets, one) with some HTBAAB artwork.

:hyper:

:combust:

Can someone hook me up with such an item?
Please?

Will sell my soul for it...

popmartijn (at@thingie) wanadoo (dot.thingie) nl

Cask said:

Is this easy ti find in Mexico, or is it limited. Some are selling on Ebay but they are quite expensive?

Well they still give it to you if u buy the album, if I had extra cash I would buy a few more to get it and trade, but I am a little short right now. The standard edition runs for 153 pesos which is like 14 bucks. Right now you can find it in every mixup store anywhere in the country.

Last edited:
Cask said:
I won an auction for the 5 track cd and the album, i love the artwork for the 5 track cd:drool:

I would like to help u get one martin, but don´t know how, if u have any ideas, please tell me and we´ll see what I can do

Back
Top Bottom