goodnight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
the clock keeps ticking and the time keeps... doing stuff. hi.

not another day with another dollar.

you might say its t-7 right about now. :)

goodnight, sleep tight, deathbear will have a major announcement in a fortnight.

radiohead and fries.

:)

------------------
-death bear

Goodnite Teddy Bear.

You can just forget about posting your announcement. We dont want to hear it.

juul_zingt.gif

thanks bear!

goodnight

radiohead

fries

Kokekokko
mad.gif

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

[This message has been edited by Calluna (edited 10-21-2001).]

you gave away too many clues, bear. i know what your announcement will be, but, because i'm a good whore, i won't give it away.

moo
mad.gif

------------------
~whortense wiffin
walla walla, washington

thank you for not spreading it. its not a biggie but a formal announcement is better.

------------------
-death bear

you know when people make and post these kinds of threads they are getting quite desperate in their boredom.

~rougerum

no, some is cute and clever, but that usually comes from the person not being bored all the time and going a little low in his actions so it still may be good if he has fresh material in going low. This has been done over and over again and it is like basically saying blah over and over again and finding amusement in it. I know deathbear is immediately going to think i don't like him for saying all of this but he needs to make changes.

~rougerum

Originally posted by rougerum:
no, some is cute and clever, but that usually comes from the person not being bored all the time and going a little low in his actions so it still may be good if he has fresh material in going low. This has been done over and over again and it is like basically saying blah over and over again and finding amusement in it. I know deathbear is immediately going to think i don't like him for saying all of this but he needs to make changes.

~rougerum

If you don't like the goodnight threads you can blame me not deathbear. I was the one who requested that he post that thread last night, so I guess I am the bored one not him. You see, my friend is leaving very soon and perhaps it is sentimental of me but I wanted another goodnight thread for old time's sake. Sorry if it annoyed you but no one held a gun to your head and forced you to read it either.

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

Oooh Calluna. You are so going down now.

)(*&$(%&@^!)*#(!&^!^$&^!&@*#&$&!^&#$ goodnight threads

Originally posted by SkeeK:
Oooh Calluna. You are so going down now.

)(*&$(%&@^!)*#(!&^!^$&^!&@*#&$&!^&#$ goodnight threads

OH HO HO?????? Sorry babe, but you can't threaten Calluna when she's got family on the case. Jesting or no, that's family man. Just know that right now I am stewing in a whole lot of Slovak rage. And just so you know, there is no fear worse then knowing that a six foot tall Slovak chick is ready and willing to take you down. So let's do this, punk rock style.

------------------
Please repeat the message, it's the music that we choose.

Originally posted by Calluna:
Sorry if it annoyed you but no one held a gun to your head and forced you to read it either.
that's what I thought the first 20 times

the next 30 did start to feel like someone forced them on me though

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Would you mess with this ham lover?

obr%C3%A1zky%5Cpunk%20girl.jpg

Didnt think so.

eek.gif

------------------
Gao to those that do not understand.

Deathbear does force me to look at all his posts, we have that basic agreement since we are good friends, to always keep up with what the other is doing. Also in the agreement is to be honest, i was being honest here
smile.gif

~rougerum

Originally posted by Salome:
that's what I thought the first 20 times

the next 30 did start to feel like someone forced them on me though

United we stand.

Notiti, I love you for defending me but lets give skeek one more chance before we open up that can of whup ass.
wink.gif

Salome and skeek and rouge:
Point taken. Just wanted to make sure you knew who the real culprit was this time. Didn't want this to turn into a big thing. Sheesh!

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

Originally posted by Calluna:

Didn't want this to turn into a big thing.

Rats! And here was I drawing up plans for UPAGT's (united posters against goodnight posts) upcoming awareness raising campaign, capped off with an album of radiohead covers and an international speaking tour of elementary schools.

are these threads a big problem? calluna your taking alot of flak for me, dont worry about it.

i remember ripping into some peoples posts, more than once on occasion, so this is all justified. i appreciate everyones honesty, espcially people who dont like these posts.

would it be better if i started good morning threads instead? ;)

------------------
-death bear

Originally posted by Zoomerang96:

would it be better if i started good morning threads instead?
wink.gif

Uhhh. I'm not gonna answer that one

Maybe people (i wonder who they could possibly be) would find it less annoying if you posted them in lemonade stand or something

[This message has been edited by SkeeK (edited 10-22-2001).]

deathbear doesnt post in other forums.

------------------
Gao to those that do not understand.

Originally posted by Deathbear's Fly Girl:
deathbear doesnt post in other forums.

Well then, deathbear, when will you grace the other forums with your posts? It's awfully unfair to limit them only to EYKIW
wink.gif

------------------
Quotation is a servicable substitute for wit.

(W. Somerset Maugham)

i do post in other threads, but to me its as boring as counting blue cars.

------------------
-death bear

Back
Top Bottom