Good U2 Remixes (and new COBL remix)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Daveone

The Fly
After just hearing (and enjoying!!!) the COBL remix posted on U2Exit.com i was wondering which remixes of U2 songs people like (surely theres some good ones out there somewhere). I love the Dirty Day remix on the best of -very cool. Also like the pure early 90s cheese that is the EBTTRT Perfecto mix, just one of those great mood lifters. I am REALLY enjoying this COBL remix too, which is suprising me. Its got a cool chill out dusk to dawn vibe to it. What does everyone else think?

i dont really like that remix... :shrug: but im not really familiar with remixes in general, so that could be a good one.

i do like the pop remixes on the best of, only because im more familiar with them. i have quite gotten around to properly, erm, buying that album...it's sort of downloaded and for some reason doesnt have the originals but instead the best of remixes. so those are the only versions i really listen to, and i like them.

VertigoGal said:
i dont really like that remix... :shrug: but im not really familiar with remixes in general, so that could be a good one.

i do like the pop remixes on the best of, only because im more familiar with them. i have quite gotten around to properly, erm, buying that album...it's sort of downloaded and for some reason doesnt have the originals but instead the best of remixes. so those are the only versions i really listen to, and i like them.

You have stolen from the band, I am reporting you to higher authorities.

The Pop remixes? They take the spunk out of the originals... that's why I don't want U2 re-recording Pop...they'll make a mess out of it :yikes:

I *love* the Lady With the Spinning Head (Extended Dance Mix) or whatever it is...brilliant. Far superior to the original. I also think the Mysterious Ways (Solar Plexus Remix, I think?) is better than the original, the drums are better. And the If God Will Send His Angels remix on the second Best Of disc (don't remember the name) is rather good too, I like it anyway...

I like Dirty Day's (Junk Day mix), Vertigo (Redanka Power mix) & (Trent Reznor mix) [I love both Vertigo's mixes], Fast Cars (JL mix), Elevation (Tomb Raider - better than the album version), Lady with the spinning head (extended dance mix), New York (Nice mix), MoFo (Phunk Phorce)... there are some remixes too that I simply hate, but these one are awesome...

liamcool said:
I like the October remix on the They Called It An Accident soundtrack.
Isn't that just the regular version, except it fades out before the vocal comes in?

Best remix ever has to be Mysterious Ways Perfecto Mix off Melon. Top class! Closely followed by the Influx Mix of Elevation.

Back
Top Bottom