Good Morning friends!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Edge

The Fly
I hope we can have some fun with this set up from time to time in the future!!

You are a great bunch!! I cant wait to see you ALL!!!

:edge:

All I can say is wow. And probably more wow twice on Sunday. Hope you're having a great morning, and thank you for coming to Interference - we love it here! :wave:

Last edited:
HelloAngel said:
All I can say is wow. And probably more wow twice on Sunday. Hope you're having a great morning, and thank you for coming to Interference - we love it here! :wave:

Its morning here love. I woke up today and that a great start!!

see you all soon

Hello there. Welcome! It is night here, I am getting sleepy but I have a three hour drive ahead of me.

Last edited:
This is very cool. Hey, you rocked Vertigo in a big way!! Loving this song in a big way, and looking forward to the new album! Been a fan for the past 20 years, and I really think this new album is going to rock the world AGAIN!!

Looking forward to the wave of U2 to drown in for the next year and hopefully longer!!

Awwww, he's already gone, it seems.

Oh well, I wouldn't know what to say anyways.
Although if he is lurking, maybe he could give us the tracklisting!!!

I hate to even ask for anything. I'll drink a Guinness for Edge.

EDGE? As in The Edge?

This is fast turning into the best two days of my life. Edge, want to make my life totally complete by hiring me to design U2 setlists? Ah, I wish that could be taken seriously, but alas, I fear it's a pointless question to ask, despite my intense setlist-creating hobby. Would you like samples of my work anyway? Ha, probably another silly question to ask. I bet loons like myself ask this sort of thing all the time.

Just stick around, OK? Please? You are my hero. I don't even know what to say. Wow ... just, wow. Wow.

Last edited:
I feel like I should say something. I don't really know what. I've only recently become a fan, and we have Axver to thank for that. Hire him to design your setlists. Seriously.

Edge you still there? If you are I need to ask you something. I have recently been undergoing some window repair in my bathroom. Now, I can either use 3.5mm glass for $100 a square metre, or I can use 4.5mm glass which is supposedly much stronger for $155 a square metre. Which one should I go for Edge?

Hey EDGE all I gotta say is "You Rock, You Roll - end of story :wink:

actually i have something more to say, your absolutely bar none my favorite guitarist for the past 14 years when i got into Achtung Baby in a major way and I can't wait till you guys come back to Vancouver again, see ya then. :wave:

Last edited:
AussieU2fanman said:
Edge you still there? If you are I need to ask you something. I have recently been undergoing some window repair in my bathroom. Now, I can either use 3.5mm glass for $100 a square metre, or I can use 4.5mm glass which is supposedly much stronger for $155 a square metre. Which one should I go for Edge?

:eyebrow:

Since no one knows what to say... and I'm not surprised...

I would like to ask you something...

First, Hello from Poland, I hope you'll come here with your next tour (you were not with Elevation T. and we had to go to Germany to see and hear you live)

Second, Could you pleeaase describe the album in your own words? Bono's "punk rock from Venus" was fun and is even a good description for "Vertigo"... but I would like to hear a description that we can understand before hearing the songs...

...and last, will there be some more b-side, new songs on future singles from the album?

Thank you for being here... :)

Last edited:
Forgive me for being cynical, but is this really The Edge?

:hmm:

Well, if it is, could you relay some questions/comments to Adam; is there's any significance to that jade metal bracelet he's been wearing since the early 80's? Good luck charm, special meaning?

I'd be more than thrilled, if something off "October", 'Gloria' maybe?, made it to on your next tour's setlist.

Oh, and that I really liked his afro.

You might have a point about that thing about bass players getting weird fans.

:laugh:

---------

Ooh, will "Electrical Storm" make it to the set list too, you're guitar playing on that one is fantastic! Not the William Orbit version, but the one that's full on rock.

Last edited:
Hi mister The Edge. Just wanted to say that Vertigo is by far the best song I heard of u2 in a very very long time and can't wait for the album. Steve Lilywhite has done a fantastic job. Vertigo is like having u2 performing live at my house. This song is magic.

beli said:
Hello, welcome :wave:

Seeing as we are asking everyone else, whats your opinion of Vertigo? lol

:ohmy:
You didn't immediately ask for the colour of his underpants, the length of his toes and how he sleeps? :sexywink:

And oh, welcome on the forum! :wave:

C ya!

Marty

purplicious said:
I feel like I should say something. I don't really know what. I've only recently become a fan, and we have Axver to thank for that. Hire him to design your setlists. Seriously.

:applaud: for your fandom! And it shouldn't matter if you've just become a fan or were there from 1976 on.
Then again, I'm speechless too. :silent:

And also a big welcome to the forum for you! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom