Good Morning friends!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And now, with this latest Edge publicity stunt - this forum has even grown and evolved into following the footsteps of U2 in promoting things - through subliminal messages. From the lost-laptop stunt, to the oh-no-I-gave-an-advance-copy-of-electrical-storm-to-a-DJ stunt, to the our-cd-got-lost-in-france stuff.
actually interference is behind all those .. true story..joel got the lap top, Carrie is the D.J and the rest of us all teamed up to get that CD. we've since had to move to avoid hitmen(ha!!!)Ohh I jest
but jick :laugh:

yes, wouldn't that be great if they came to ft worth? by the way, i graduated from TCU last spring. it's good to see another horned frog here! we might just have to settle for reunion arena again, or maybe American Airlines Center...

The Edge said:
I hope we can have some fun with this set up from time to time in the future!!

:edge:

Me thinks I went to bed just an hour too soon last night. So I sure hope you can make it back around here! Welcome! :wave:

And, if you've ever ventured into PLEBA, sorry, but I stand by everything I've ever said! :)

Hey Edge!!!!!!

I LOVE Vertigo, it seems to be a big hit here, everyone is loving it!! Can't wait to see you on tour!!!!

Come back often and soon, lol!!!!

~Arthur~

Yeah The Guitar is amazing on Vertigo!!!!

Fantatsic song, Seriously can't stop listening to it...
I'm walking around going Hello Hello........... :lol:

Wow, I must say, this is a rather pleasent thing to wake up to. Hello Edge!
You and the guys really delivered with Vertigo! I just wanted to say thanks for everything you've done for us.:hug:

Last edited:
Edge, tell Adam to drop by some time, will ya? The new single rocks my socks.

Re: Re: Good Morning friends!

Headache in a Suitcase said:

Oh PS... stay away from PLEBA. It's for your own good.

:lmao: Oh yes, I think you should pay attention to Headache's advice, Edge :shifty: I post there all the time but I have to admit we can get a little bit...ummm...carried away to say the least!

But anyway, I just wanted to say WELCOME! I hope you enjoy your visits to this forum, because it really rocks...just like Vertigo! I haven't been this thrilled about a song in a long long time! :hyper:

The energy of the new song made me even go to the gym and run on the treadmill for an hour. :lol:

shouldnt this forum be moved to the bbyface cafe?

and why did it get more replies than my thread?

WOW...Never thought of having Edge (the real thing) on this forum....this is cool......

Hallo EDGE!!!!......and thank you for that Where the streets have no name guitarriff......Has been making my day for years now!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Good Morning friends!

kellyahern said:

:shifty: :yes: :evil:

:hmm: but then again, it might be nice to visit a forum where all of us talk about how good you look :shifty:

and then the place would definately look like a harem... :wink:

*pictures all the girls sitting at edge's feet and staring at him in devotion* ;)

kaiser23 said:
yes, wouldn't that be great if they came to ft worth? by the way, i graduated from TCU last spring. it's good to see another horned frog here! we might just have to settle for reunion arena again, or maybe American Airlines Center...
Actually I graduated from TCU in 98 also. Sorry to interupt the Edge thread.

jick said:
I applaud the efforts of this forum to create a profile of someone posing as The Edge. Considering the workload and traffic of the people here due to U2's new release, this will only create more buzz and promote interference even more - and rightfully so. This is such a wonderful place for U2 fans, much more wonderful than other forums.

The great thing about this site is that it affords an avenue to all the different viewpoints of U2. If a real U2 member were really checking this out (and this is quite unlikely), he will find a lot of interesting discussions that show that this forum indeed tolerates free speech and is not into censorship. There have been many tired old rehashed debates - yet both sides present valid points.

And now, with this latest Edge publicity stunt - this forum has even grown and evolved into following the footsteps of U2 in promoting things - through subliminal messages. From the lost-laptop stunt, to the oh-no-I-gave-an-advance-copy-of-electrical-storm-to-a-DJ stunt, to the our-cd-got-lost-in-france stuff.

I have been an active participant in this forum for quite some time now, and have been through so many forums ...from gartholamew, to u2wire to egroups and now to this - but this one is tops and I choose to stick here over any other forum. And now I have been given more reason to stick here.

Thanks for all the great efforts guys. I look forward to contributing my video wallpapers when the new vertigo video comes out!

And welcome to Interference "The Edge" .... ;)

Cheers,

J

I heard the Hootie & The Blowfish message board is looking for posters. You should check it out.

Cheers,

H

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom