Good Morning friends!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Edge :wave: Good Afternoon, I can't wait to see you on tour. Your my favorite guitar player :heart: I like you more than Bono and Larry and Adam, but shhhh don't tell them I said that :) :heart: :edge:

Just Joking I love all the guys

Last edited:
Hey Edge,

I can't say much that hasn't already been said, but thanks for the years of great music and thanks for being the best band in the history of rock and roll!

P.S. Can Bono get me tickets to a Celtic-Rangers game? ;)

Edge:

Thanks for picking up that axe and swinging it around. It would be great to hear something about the recording and production of the single.

Hi, Edge! It's very cool that you took the time to come here and post. Maybe you can convince the rest of the band to come by when they get a chance, but I know they leave all the geeky computer stuff to you, though.:wink:

You must be rolling on the floor when reading some of the posts that end up here.:laugh:

Can't wait to see you guys on tour. And good luck with the album -- it'll do great, I'm sure.

we have to get the edge addicted to interference, we need to get him to the point where he posts all day everyday and checking this site from his laptop every chance he gets.

mornin' edge, i hope everyone stays safe and that you take over the world again. later

Hello!!!

Can't wait to follow you guys around the country again! I LOVE the new single!!!!

:)

Another fan, making a post. Hello Edge, from Denver. Here's my two cents, it's free:

1. Re-release your back catalog as double cds. CD1 - original album, CD2 - studio demos, rough cuts with making of. Like Elvis Costello, John Lennon, the Who and the Clash. You can finally officially release Salome!

2. Keep up the open floor for the tour.

3. Release live shows on iTunes like John Mayer!

4. Another Mid-Tour Album or Soundtrack. No pressure, but Zooropa had a great vibe. Same with Million Dollar Hotel (just keep Bono focused on lyrics, not script).

5. Stop ragging on Pop.

6. Opening Acts: Ben Folds and/or the Shins.

Just some constructive comments. Thanks for all the great music. Oh, and thanks for "In A Little While". The most simple, melodic, sweet guitar tune. Not flashy, but beautiful. I could listen to it forever.

I applaud the efforts of this forum to create a profile of someone posing as The Edge. Considering the workload and traffic of the people here due to U2's new release, this will only create more buzz and promote interference even more - and rightfully so. This is such a wonderful place for U2 fans, much more wonderful than other forums.

The great thing about this site is that it affords an avenue to all the different viewpoints of U2. If a real U2 member were really checking this out (and this is quite unlikely), he will find a lot of interesting discussions that show that this forum indeed tolerates free speech and is not into censorship. There have been many tired old rehashed debates - yet both sides present valid points.

And now, with this latest Edge publicity stunt - this forum has even grown and evolved into following the footsteps of U2 in promoting things - through subliminal messages. From the lost-laptop stunt, to the oh-no-I-gave-an-advance-copy-of-electrical-storm-to-a-DJ stunt, to the our-cd-got-lost-in-france stuff.

I have been an active participant in this forum for quite some time now, and have been through so many forums ...from gartholamew, to u2wire to egroups and now to this - but this one is tops and I choose to stick here over any other forum. And now I have been given more reason to stick here.

Thanks for all the great efforts guys. I look forward to contributing my video wallpapers when the new vertigo video comes out!

And welcome to Interference "The Edge" .... ;)

Cheers,

J

Hi Edge! :wave:

This is so neat! Hope to see you around often!

Hey Edge!!!

Good morning! I just want to thank you for all the wonderful music and for being in my favoritest group! :wink: Keep coming back!

Hey Edge. Sounding fantastic as ever - cannot wait for the album. And Vertigo is totally going to blow the crap out of the charts.

Bartlby the sheep sends his regards, I'm told. ;)

Hey Edge:wave:

Welcome to Interference. Of course I doubt you will read all these posts (who wants to read 10 pages of this stuff:wink: ). ANyway, when y'all come here to Dallas/Fort WOrth, y'all are welcome to crash at my pad. I know you probably get tired of all those great hotels:wink: Anyway, please consider coming to Fort Worth-It's been 17-18 years since U2 was here. Oh ,and fell welcome to bring BB King along like last time!!

jick said:
I applaud the efforts of this forum to create a profile of someone posing as The Edge. Considering the workload and traffic of the people here due to U2's new release, this will only create more buzz and promote interference even more - and rightfully so. This is such a wonderful place for U2 fans, much more wonderful than other forums.

The great thing about this site is that it affords an avenue to all the different viewpoints of U2. If a real U2 member were really checking this out (and this is quite unlikely), he will find a lot of interesting discussions that show that this forum indeed tolerates free speech and is not into censorship. There have been many tired old rehashed debates - yet both sides present valid points.

And now, with this latest Edge publicity stunt - this forum has even grown and evolved into following the footsteps of U2 in promoting things - through subliminal messages. From the lost-laptop stunt, to the oh-no-I-gave-an-advance-copy-of-electrical-storm-to-a-DJ stunt, to the our-cd-got-lost-in-france stuff.

I have been an active participant in this forum for quite some time now, and have been through so many forums ...from gartholamew, to u2wire to egroups and now to this - but this one is tops and I choose to stick here over any other forum. And now I have been given more reason to stick here.

Thanks for all the great efforts guys. I look forward to contributing my video wallpapers when the new vertigo video comes out!

And welcome to Interference "The Edge" .... ;)

Cheers,

J

:blahblah:

There REALLY needs to be a smilie for "the bird".

Can I throw in a request for a remastered series? (Who's with me here?)

I also like the idea of Electric Co. and A Celebration live, even if only 30 people down in the front recognize them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom