Good evening Interferencers!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Darn it, I knew I shoulda checked the boards last night before I went to bed.:wink:

Hullo again Edge! Hope you got a good nights sleep!:)
And I concur with the other guy who said this...You guys should play Like a Song again live.

Hey again, Edge. :drool:

I really hate being skeptical, but that's the way I was born. :sad: I just don't know, I mean, first of all Edge is a busy guy, and then why would he come here and not go to the official forum -Zootopia-? :(
Edge, I'm sorry if it's really you and I'm doubting it.
And if you're not, whoever it is should stop it now.

Hi, Edge! :wave:

You probably won't come back to this thread, but since I missed all the excitement, I need to post somewhere. (I leave town for ONE night, and The Edge himself stops by! Damn!)

I think it's great that you are here at Interference. There aren't many superstars who would take the time to chat it up with the fans. Come by often! And bring the rest of the band! Especially Adam, I'd love to know what he's thinking!

Oh, and thank you for the guitar solo in New Year's Day. It rocks my world every single time.

Much love.

edgeu22 said:
Run Edge, run from the crazies before its too late.

Come on now...this is a fan community here. Let's take a little more care for each other, eh? If your post was intended in sarcasm than just disregard this--I've just been seeing some unessacary cristicisms of other posters lately and it's bothering me.

Go on the Edge!!!, hope ya's all had good craic making the album, do the odyssey in Belfast.............

Hello and thanks you from FRANCE , Mister EDGE:hug:
Nice to see you here:wave:

:dance: :silent: :combust: :scratch: :scream:
:help:

:kiss:

Last edited:
It's night already here in Portugal, so Good Evening Edge!!:edge:
Tell the others to come to post as well, we wouldn't mind at all.
Hope to see a post from you soon, and tell Adam :adam: he looks younger without the glasses!:wink:
"Adeus" from Portugal :wave:

Regards, Bruno :bow:

starsgoblue said:
Joha---It's been confirmed by Interference. It is indeed The Edge. Bono himself sent his love too! Buckle up....

Can someone show me this confirmation?

On the one hand, I'd love to believe that it's really my hero. And on the other hand, I don't want to, because I feel like actual interaction might make things a bit less magical.

Joha_U2 said:
Hey again, Edge. :drool:

I really hate being skeptical, but that's the way I was born. :sad: I just don't know, I mean, first of all Edge is a busy guy, and then why would he come here and not go to the official forum -Zootopia-? :(
Edge, I'm sorry if it's really you and I'm doubting it.
And if you're not, whoever it is should stop it now.

Have you looked at Zootopia lately? lol. There's no competition. u2.com may be the official site but Interference is by far the largest U2 site in the world. Edge knows where all the fans are.

Sicy said:

Have you looked at Zootopia lately? lol. There's no competition. u2.com may be the official site but Interference is by far the largest U2 site in the world. Edge knows where all the fans are.

So wouldn't the band want people to come back to their Official site?? :huh:

awwwww, see what happens when I have to go and work for a day at a festival, Edge drops by again......thanks for dropping by again Edge, I think it is really admirable that you are giving us fans a little bit of your time, as you can see something as little as this means so much to so many of us, thanks again:wink:

Hey Edge! Nice to see you around again...

Any chance I can do the backing vocals for Vertigo ( you know, the ¡Hola! and ¿Dónde está? bits) next time you guys play in Argentina? :flirt:

After all, Spanish is my native tongue! :D

(*says to herself: Come on, dream on love... Kirchner still haven't taxed dreaming! :lol:*)

Auf Achse said:
Um, Mr. The Edge, my friends have decided that I would be the most able to ask you to come pay a visit to http://elevate-me.org and check out the forum there. We're all fans and we'd find it really awesome if you went there. Thanks :)

Yay, we all know you'll like it over there. :wink:

Did Edge post somewhere again recently? It says he now has 8 posts in stead of 7, did i miss one? I'd love to hear what he has to say, I can't find it anywhere and i'm tired of searching through threads.....maybe i'm just tired, lol!

thanx!

WOW

just in case you look at the latter pasts of this threead.

WELCOME!
How wonderful :heart: of you, Edge, to post here ! You can see how folks are just zooming with the kindness and fun of it all! :happy:

:bow: The Quantum Sonic Gutair Maestro was in da house! :bow:

Seems tho, for me, that'll probably miss any live posting since I don't have a computer at home :sigh:, and by my time spot in NYC, your 2am was at our ?7am, and your 7+PM was at midnite of which I'm only occasionally at a net cafe, seeing that u had posted just as the library computers went down for the eve, i ran by to have my say here later this nite.. maybe' I'll luck out at some fututre point.

back to you, tho.
~~~Thank you~~~ {and yer bandmates} for such a fantastic, splendid, soaring & scorching ride that you've given us all over the years!

Vertigo is a scorcher! Yeah, definatley hear diferent apsects of U2's work over the decades in there. That's gonna be some live song!

Been I first heard of you all through New York Rocker. I'm sure NYr had one of the very first long USA interviews with you all-- done in late 80, befrore you hit America (ya'll are asked about coming to tour here) but printed in may 81. I still have my copy!

But the Ed did a review of you guys earler than the interview was posted..." soaring, heartingfelt anthemic R&R....these guys could make it to stadium level" Prescient!!!

As for your particular gutair work I put you up there with my earleir fav rock gutairists: Peter T , Tom Verlaine [underheard by the mass audience], Bruce [ underated, even as he has your similar type of superfame] & McGuin.

The limitations you have spoke of- not knowing much when playing as you started out certainly I think helped to make the unique sonics you've added in besides wonderful, lyrical & fireky melodic linesyou craft.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 other serious serious things [above was serious fun]

Thank you all for coming to play in NYC post 9-11. I'm a born & bred new yorker & I had to be there opening night. I don't think I've every cried & sUng at the same time to so many songs AT ONE SHOW OF Anybodies. It was...very cathartic.

And as for me ...I met you breifly the very last night of the NYC post 9-11 shows.

You were the only to come out of your van that night [vs the other nights] after the last nyc post-show party, I asked you to sign a piece of 87 u2 art i did from a 87 show with you & bono puttimg the spotlight on you.

It's not about thaT action itself, which you did, BUT i forgot to say thaNK YOU to you.

iT'S ABOUT being so frozen with cold at 2am [the previous nights had been balmy], and TOTALLY Shocked to have you come over to us few hARDY stragglers-- my usually courtesy just was no where to be found :reject:

I'm so glad you're friends with Pete & Roger. being 40 plus myself I grew up on them. Have seen them so many times have great concert stories & photos I took for those concerts.

------------last thing

Television and Patti Smith & BAnd are PLAYING TOGETHER for the first time in ???25 yrs at Roseland, NYC... oh you should come for the show! it's gonna be a blast!

thaNKS AGAIN. GOOD WEEK AHEAD!v

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom