Good evening Interferencers!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EDGE, WANNA PLAY SOME MECHWARRIOR OR WORMS ONLINE WITH ME? :)
i always wanted to do that!

it's great to have edge dropping by to say hello, in fact it's better than great, it's undreamable.
I just wish there was more time to chat, interferencers are too many and edge has a really tight schedule, but i always wanted to talk about music with the people that defined the concept of music for me...
goodnight!!!

Last edited:
Headache in a Suitcase said:
I've been scolded by The Edge... I rule! :up:

You are officially awesome.

Edge, would you have any objections if I hammer you with questions? How about stopping by Australia on the next tour? I'm sure I can provide the band with some free accommodation!

The Edge said:
You've all alot to say. Dealing with the crowd I am surrounded by....this is of minimal impact!

Exactly what does that mean? Am I not following something???

nurse chrissi said:
speaking of mr. elvis - he has been rather quite today - care to speak up?

He's away for the day, he'll be back home tonite. He does have a life too yknow ;)

bcrt2000 said:

I think Bono is too busy saving the world to post on Interference--- which is a good thing :)

True that. :heart: James 1:27 :heart:

But in my wildest dreams it would happen....Where I volunteer at with AIDS clients they all tease me and call me "Bono-girl"...I can't help it if the sunglasses look good on me! :wink:

Last edited:
Mr. The Edge ... what can I say? Years ago when I picked up my first guitar I thought to myself, "After I learn All I Want is You I will be completely fulfilled as a musician." But as you guys keep revolutionizing rock-and-roll with every album, you keep me wanting to grow as a musician. So whenever you read/hear people bashing U2 ... just remember the masses of people you are inspiring to pick up their first guitar... (i guess "garage bands" are a thing of the past though ... these days we get pro tools! vorsprung durch technik!)

I'm pretty damn happy the edge is posting myself

and it is unacceptable that Elvis have a life ;) Interference god that he is he really should be omnipotent

Re: Re: Good evening Interferencers!!

one4u2 said:
The Edge said:
You've all alot to say. Dealing with the crowd I am surrounded by....this is of minimal impact!

Exactly what does that mean? Am I not following something???

I think...and I can be totally wrong here...that he's humbled by the fan base here at Interference. Hey, we always knew U2 fans are the BEST fans! :wink:

No, no, no. We can't have Bono posting too. That attention hog won't let Edge near the keyboard. Anyone remember Bono cutting poor Edge off during the Grammy's? :lol:

It's nice to hear from Edge for once.

And on that note; Edge what's the best song on the new album not titled Vertigo?

Anirban said:
Mr. The Edge ... what can I say? Years ago when I picked up my first guitar I thought to myself, "After I learn All I Want is You I will be completely fulfilled as a musician." But as you guys keep revolutionizing rock-and-roll with every album, you keep me wanting to grow as a musician. So whenever you read/hear people bashing U2 ... just remember the masses of people you are inspiring to pick up their first guitar... (i guess "garage bands" are a thing of the past though ... these days we get pro tools! vorsprung durch technik!)
I was playing AIWIY a few hours ago!! :applaud: :applaud: :up:

Re: Re: Re: Good evening Interferencers!!

starsgoblue said:

I think...and I can be totally wrong here...that he's humbled by the fan base here at Interference. Hey, we always knew U2 fans are the BEST fans! :wink:

:cool:

Edge- any chance of ever hearing Like a Song live again? the last tour was fantastic, hope there is some sort of GA again, that really made the shows come alive.
I think the new song is fantastic, sounds like putting all of your different tastes/experiences/genres and bonding them all together- a little u2 shake and bake

Matthew_Page2000 said:
No, no, no. We can't have Bono posting too. That attention hog won't let Edge near the keyboard. Anyone remember Bono cutting poor Edge off during the Grammy's? :lol:

It's nice to hear from Edge for once.

And on that note; Edge what's the best song on the new album not titled Vertigo?

thats like asking him which child of his is his favourite :shame:

Re: Re: Re: Good evening Interferencers!!

starsgoblue said:

I think he was trying to say, compared to the people he deals with day to day in person, the amount of attention hes getting on this forum is not as overwhelming

Either way...I'm so grateful he's here. Him and David Gilmour are constantly duking it out for number one spot of best guitarists on my list...and he's posting here on Interference! Life is good...life is damn good.

Last edited:
Edge,

Watching Top Of The Pops last night I couldn't help but wonder what's being lined up for promotion of HTDAAB in the UK? You're doing Top Of The Pops on the 15th supposedly or pre-recorded to be broadcast on this date.

I'd like to know if you have any plans to perform on Parkinson or Friday Night with Jonathan Ross? Or maybe even Later with Jools Holland?

Better still why not arrange a Later special like the Paul Weller acoustic or Radiohead shows that were staged and broadcast in recent times. A whole hour of U2 airing the new songs and a few classics thrown in for good measure! :hmm: :wink: :cool:

Alan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom