give up U2 collection?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tonyhotland

The Fly
what would and wouldn't you give up if, say, you need cash and got to sell your U2 collection? or if such a situation where you have to ever comes along?
i'd give up my .... damn it, i really dunno :huh: :ohmy:

I don't think I've got anything worth enough for me to sell...400 dvd's maybe but I'm opposed to selling bootlegs.

thelaj said:
They can have everything but my memories. They can't buy them anyway.
Unless it's some crazy Total Recall kind of shit.

Three boobs.

I don't have much worth anything, except my UABRS t-shirt. It's older than I am and quite rare. Someone offered to buy it off my back for any price, but I can't sell it.

I recently gave the rest of my U2 shirts away for free to Interferencers. Beyond that, I doubt my posters and magazines would really be worth listing for sale.

i know, i know for sure i wouldn't give my U2 by U2 book. it's got their authographs, and it took me more than 12 hours freezing my ass in that Waterstone's bookstore since the night before the book signing...
and it was my best moment since i just accidentally happened to be in london :)
oh, and also this sweatshirt that they all signed as well from the abbey road studio days :drool: :|

Well my friend gave up almost all his U2 collection.......TO ME!!!!:hyper:
he moved and had stuff he had collected since the early 80's rare stuf.. of course I bought about 75.00 worth of stuff , mags, books dvds pics...he threw in about 1/2 more of his collection in for free!!: faint:
Of course I have a lot of stuff too but he had a lot of stuff I couldnt get my greedy paws on in the past.....He said he would rather have a real fan keep the stuff :)

Canadiens1160 said:
Unless it's some crazy Total Recall kind of shit.

Three boobs.

Mista Quaid...

kuato.jpg

I wouldn't give up a collection of Pop Mart pins and keychains I have. There are only two of each in the world. My friend has the other set. They are really fine.

Last edited:
I once started putting my complete collection of CD singles on EBay. I took them down after a day. Couldn't part with them...and now with everything avail on iTunes, I can't believe they'd be valuable anyway.

Back
Top Bottom