Give Bono a 100 rating!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2lunatic said:
I gave George Bush rating 1 for about... 20 times

But I don't think they're asking about "performance". It's about "influence". As much of an idiot as Bush is, he's got tons of influence, I'm sure!

Oh no. It's never going to end is it!?
Yeah at least it's something to do. if only I'd known when i clicked that link that I would become a zombie....clicking again and again and again until my hand feels like it's going to fall off!! And I still can't stop myself from voting!! :lol:
After all of this voting all I have to say is that Bono better win. :lol:

Yeah, I got that much :lol:

Jon and Stephen being that far up the ranks makes me very happy inside, I mean, at the moment, it's pretty obvious Bono's going to win, so now I'm concerned with those two :giggle:

WithOrWithOutE said:
Oh no. It's never going to end is it!?
Yeah at least it's something to do. if only I'd known when i clicked that link that I would become a zombie....clicking again and again and again until my hand feels like it's going to fall off!! And I still can't stop myself from voting!! :lol:
After all of this voting all I have to say is that Bono better win. :lol:

Ahhh what if it's just a trick to see who has the most loyal fans to continue voting for them!! Thats obvious, Bono will surely win! He'd better anyway!! :lol: me either it's ecome addictive!!

Cat Evans said:

Ahhh what if it's just a trick to see who has the most loyal fans to continue voting for them!! Thats obvious, Bono will surely win! He'd better anyway!! :lol: me either it's ecome addictive!!

:lol: If it's a trick then I better be compensated for my time!!

Edge where are you!? Get over here right now and bring the cream with you!!:drool:

I think I'm getting delusional.:lmao:

WithOrWithOutE said:

:lol: If it's a trick then I better be compensated for my time!!

Edge where are you!? Get over here right now and bring the cream with you!!:drool:

I think I'm getting delusional.:lmao:

:lol: well let me know when you think Edge is acctaully with you with the cream then your getting delusional!! :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom