Give Bono a 100 rating!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WithOrWithOutE said:

:lmao: I think Edge just walked in! come on over Cat! How long will it take you to get here? I've got to keep Edge occupied until then...:shifty:

:drool:

Hmmm well you could always send him over here to pick me up!! SuperEdge wouldn't take long to fly here and back!!!! :lmao:

Allegra said:
We now need our U2 fans from down under to wake up and help take over :wink:

Ye exactly!! Cmon guys wake up and smell the need of Bono calling to you to vote for him!! I'm getting sleepy!

I mean look at this face....

bono.jpg

IT'S SO DEMANDING!!!

:drool:

Oh God...I created a monster...I posted the link over on Stephen Colbert's website and in the last hour he moved from 13th to 11th, and went from 86% to 92%

*goes to vote for Bono some more*

To Rain :sad:

:lmao: I was voting and the end of You Can't Always Get What You want was playing and it bulds so much. I started freakin out and kept voting faster and faster, then realized that the poll wasn't going to end at the end of the song :reject:

bono_212 said:
Oh God...I created a monster...I posted the link over on Stephen Colbert's website and in the last hour he moved from 13th to 11th, and went from 86% to 92%

*goes to vote for Bono some more*

oh man those colbert nationers :lol: i used to post there, we sure had fun with the whole Hungarian bridge thing... :shifty:

Influence can be positive or negative. So, George Bush should definitely be up there, because he had a huge influence on, say, the last elections, and he has a huge influence on what thousands of American troops do... really he's more influencial than Bono or maybe anyone on the list

but this is clearly going to be a "who i like best" contest :wink:

bono_212 said:
To Rain :sad:

:lmao: I was voting and the end of You Can't Always Get What You want was playing and it bulds so much. I started freakin out and kept voting faster and faster, then realized that the poll wasn't going to end at the end of the song :reject:

Bono cannot lose!:sad:
I was listening to some music for a while but I ended up doing the same thing and had to turn it off:lol:

Back
Top Bottom