girl help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrownEyedBoy

Rock n' Roll Doggie
my girlfriend is turning sixteen on sunday. one proble she lives in costa rica while i pine away over at lame honduras. and i play guitar and for as long as she knows this she has asked to play a song for her throught the phone. but now weve drifted apart and i supose i could sing her a song or do somehting extra sweet to bring her back and i need ur help. if nothn comes up ill just write a song for her. but u guys can help....thanx

------------------
" I can sing just like Bono, i can do that whole lemon falsetto exactly like him" -- me

"...u know how you can make people jealous by saying good stuff about you thats not even true?" - also me

Kinda sad story...I think you should write that song and send the lyrics to her (it would be in Spanish, I presume). Then you could call her and say that she would be able to listen to the song whenever she wanted, she would gain the song and you. It would work like a poem written for her, at least it?s what I think. Yes, write that song. I hope it works and you both can get together again soon. Good luck.

This thread may be more appropriate in Lemonade Stand...enough people visit that forum to see it and reply to it there.

Just a thought.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom