gimme your money, dammit (if you treasure U2 bootlegs, you must read this now!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wanderer

Kid A
I need at least $50 to buy a bootleg of a U2 soundcheck before opening night in Miami

that bastard said how great it is, and then said I needed to pay him for it
mad.gif

5,000 members...

if you all give me $1, I should be able to get this thing as long as the bastard doesn't raise the price to $60
mad.gif

then I might have to ask for $2 from everyone

don't drag your heels doing this, it's a 3-CD set and I think it may have some songs on it that they never played once the tour started, but this guy didn't have a track listing for it, and he is a dumb ass only knowing songs like, "It's a Beautiful Day," "Wooo-Hooo" and "I Can't Live With or Without You"

Hmm I can give you 2 cents. Is that enough?

smile.gif

------------------
Wooo Hooo is a great song.

you better find someone else to pay the other 98 cents for you then

this isn't some fucking hoax, this may have UF and ASOH on it, but yet still you guys haven't given me money yet
mad.gif

I may have to ask elvis to give me a loan, his fundraising efforts are much more fruitful it seems

fuck, I can't even get a response from people when I ask them to donate to the Red Cross (well, except of course you, SG, you are very generous and kind-hearted it seems, but maybe a bit too trusting of certain parties which shall remain nameless)

anyway, this is no b.s. about this bootleg, once I get it I will post the damn thing on the net, soundboard quality and it is 3 CDs, and though I don't want anybody's money, I will consider accepting donations!

mmm you pay for bootlegs? odd odd man - I'd say find this guy's weakness and blackmail him - Macchiavellism is alive today

then again you could raise the cash by pimpin your bitch swallow around - k, maybe not.. dunno if any1 would cough up for him

Arun V can circulate this boot for free. You can write him at Arunv@interference.com.

Don't pay anyone!

- Mark

Wanderer~

Just because I didn't say more in my reply to that thread does NOT mean that I did not donate for disaster relief.

~Katherine

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

[This message has been edited by Bonochick (edited 09-17-2001).]

Originally posted by The Wanderer:
he is a dumb ass only knowing songs like, "It's a Beautiful Day," "Wooo-Hooo" and "I Can't Live With or Without You"

I just read that last part...*lol*...that's all too familiar!

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

Even though I'm not that much into the quality of bootlegs, I'll send you a dollar. Where you want me to send it?

Wanderer, are you speaking of the 3-22-01 rehearsal show/soundcheck in Miami? If so, email me and I can hook you up. If not, let me know as I'am interested in the recording also. Dont pay those kind of prices for bootlegs though. If it is something new and this person is offering it out there it will be in the general trading community soon. You can either get them by trading or sending blanks and postage.
mjblue@tm.net

[This message has been edited by Blue Room (edited 09-17-2001).]

this must be some amazing boot
i paid double that in dublin!
damn, i was ripped off!

i wonder if we can start a fund for me, huh Johnny, will ya? i know wanderer is your butch and all but he and i are good friends, maybe we could do a 2 for 1 deal?

Originally posted by The Wanderer:
I may have to ask elvis to give me a loan, his fundraising efforts are much more fruitful it seems

fuck, I can't even get a response from people when I ask them to donate to the Red Cross (well, except of course you, SG, you are very generous and kind-hearted it seems, but maybe a bit too trusting of certain parties which shall remain nameless)

anyway, this is no b.s. about this bootleg, once I get it I will post the damn thing on the net, soundboard quality and it is 3 CDs, and though I don't want anybody's money, I will consider accepting donations!

How do you know who has donated to the Red Cross? Are we supposed to proclaim our donations loudly for the world to see? Doesn't every religion teach one to be modest when discussing his/her donations? Just because you didn't hear us discussing our charity efforts, it doesn't mean we haven't already contributed. How asinine for you to be so presumptuous.

And for a person who has over 3600 posts on this forum, one would think donating a mere dollar to help save it would be the least you could do. Instead you mock this board room and those who want to keep it running.

You are selfish individual and this thread only demonstrates how your arrogance, ego and self-absorbed nature clearly control your life.

Still, it's your life. Mock us. We will still lovingly accept you.

Um, doctorwho he didnt ask if people had donated, he said he can't get a response in that thread. There is a difference.
It was clearly stating the differences between the 2 threads, one asking people to donate money to a message board has 121 replies and the one about red cross has about 5.
That is what was being referred to, not if people have donated or not. Use your common sense.

As far as your very rude and personal insults go, you obviously do not know the man in question for he is everything but those things. But say what you will, we will still lovingly accept you.

Originally posted by NicaMom:
One question to Wanderer and his comrades,
why do choose to come here if you think so lowly of this place and its owner?

leeches.jpg

------------------
Leeches are people too.

to mock at times.. to make us feel better at times.. dunno - but it's been good to us there are other reasons too -

perhaps we feel cheated cos we were here all nice and happy and naiive till we started to learns things which I am not at liberty of discussing due to the simple fact that whenever these facts came to light in the forum they were conveniently deleted

sick mattress - the jokes on you

nicamom : shouldn't elvis be grateful to those havin 3k + posts for staying after being treated like a bunch of idiots over the past months? Who generates the traffic? btw.. if you think these jumped up egoes that run websites care about the "community".. then you'd be surprised at conversations I've had

oh you really are a charmer, sic god

thats just lovely, really lovely

you know, you are right nicamom, I have NO Idea why I do keep coming back to this place, when so many people here are just down right nasty and catty.

Originally posted by frogbat:

nicamom : shouldn't elvis be grateful to those havin 3k + posts for staying after being treated like a bunch of idiots over the past months? Who generates the traffic? btw.. if you think these jumped up egoes that run websites care about the "community".. then you'd be surprised at conversations I've had
You still didn't aswer my question.
Your reply makes me wonder even more why you
are still coming here after knowing what you do and feeling the way you do.
For the record, it's not I don't want you here.
smile.gif

I come here to share my love for you U2 with other fans and have fun.
I really don't care what Elvis does, I don't come here for him, no offense Elvis.
smile.gif

Too many people here are just so superior and cliquish.

------------------
Maybe leeches arent people too after all.

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
I have NO Idea why I do keep coming back to this place, when so many people here are just down right nasty and catty.

Because I'd miss you!
frown.gif

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
Use your common sense.
As far as your very rude and personal insults go, you obviously do not know the man in question for he is everything but those things.

Doctorwho has lots of common sense and his post was neither rude nor insulting.

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

excuse me? calling someone selfish, arrogant, and self absorbed isn't rude?
saying their life is controlled by their ego isn't insulting?
confused.gif

and sic god, dont try and start that again. Its very tired. Think of something new atleast.

Originally posted by frogbat:
to mock at times.. to make us feel better at times.. dunno - but it's been good to us there are other reasons too -

thought i answered why I come back - there was a long period where I kept away from here cos of what that git did -

anyway.. didn't you know it was addictive?

i certainly don't post here for the company

Originally posted by Blue Room:
Wanderer, are you speaking of the 3-22-01 rehearsal show/soundcheck in Miami? If so, email me and I can hook you up. If not, let me know as I'am interested in the recording also. Dont pay those kind of prices for bootlegs though. If it is something new and this person is offering it out there it will be in the general trading community soon. You can either get them by trading or sending blanks and postage.
mjblue@tm.net

[This message has been edited by Blue Room (edited 09-17-2001).]

Blue - You have a good heart but I think you missed the intended sarcasm.
Wanderer - I'll send you the Miami rehearsal, Bonos earpiece (I think) and you can send your $50 to the charity of your choice.

------------------
Imagine
//oo\\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom