Getting to know U2: A crash course before New York

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hallucination

Refugee
O.k. so in October I'm heading to New York with two friends to catch U2 at Madison Square Garden on October 8th. Neither one of them is a fan(they don't own a single album) and today the only songs they could name off the top of their heads was Vertigo, Beautiful Day and Sunday Bloody Sunday. ha! This was all they came up with between the two of them. Give them credit for making the trip all the way to New York to see a band they don't really know or don't really care about. They're going off my good word that U2 live is unlike anything they've ever seen or heard. Anyways so I took it upon myself to educate them by burning two discs for each of them filled with songs from the Vertigo tour setlists and a few songs which have been left out most nights. They are as follows:

Disc One
COBL
Vertigo
Elevation
The Electric Co.
An Cat Dubh / Into the Heart
Out of Control
Untill the End of the World
Beautiful Day
Still haven't Found what I'm Looking for
Miracle Drug
SYCMIOYO
Love and Peace or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet the Blue Sky
Miss Sarajevo
Running to Stand Still
Pride

Disc Two
Where the Streets Have no Name
Bad
One
New York
I Will Follow
All Because of You
Fast Cars
Desire
Stay
With or Without You
Zoo Station
The Fly
Mysterious Ways
Original of the Species
Yahweh
"40"

So I tried to stay true as possible to a possible running order of a setlist and I threw in New York for obvious reasons. The only major obvious one mising is New Year's Day. Oh well. Anyways not really sure why I posted this. Probably just bored while waiting for the hour long U2 spotlight on Much More Music tonight(11:15 pm EST time). Anywys comments about the discs are welcome but not necessary. Cheers!

I'd say... don't make those CDs LIVE cds... and specially form the Vertigo Topur... you'll just ruin the thing for them

make the Cds out of the real albums

Back
Top Bottom