Get together w. NYC Interferencers?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs. Edge

Bono's Belly Dancing Friend
I am being treated to a long weekend in NYC by my mom next weekend! I arrive on Thursday. I have already mentioned this to Starr, but if there is anyone out there who would like to get together for drinks or something, I'd love to meet some of you! I am busy during the days (I have to hang out with my sponsor!) but free after the ballet on Thurs, Fri and Sat night, prolly around 10:30.

Let me know!
smile.gif

hey
smile.gif

im from nyc and am always up for drinking- esp for the weekend that is the offical start of summer
smile.gif
anyway, what time is ur ballet done on thursday? ill talk to starr also, she has some nice bars near her...

argh! once again, an Interferencer in town and I can't go-- Mom is visiting from out of town. Oh well.

I can't make it next weekend

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

i should be available... if i don't have to work!!! (grrrrrr... quitting in 3 weeks and i can't WAIT!)

i hope to get to meet you, mrs. edge!
smile.gif

WOW, I'm flying to NY in a few hours and will be there for a week. I tried to plan to meet one interferencer, but unfortunately, it looks like those plans aren't going to work out.
frown.gif

But I'd love to try and catch up with you gals for a drink. I'll be there with my sisters and any night except Sunday should work. Drop me an e-mail and I'll reply with my cell phone number. likeo2@interference.com

------------------
"Thank you very much. This feels very Elvis. Thank you."

Bono ~ Houston, Texas 4-02-01

[This message has been edited by Like O2 (edited 05-21-2002).]

awww jenny u suck
smile.gif
but we better see u on the 31st!!

i mite be going out to long island this weekend for a birthday party but i dont really want to go
smile.gif
i definitley think going out saturday or sunday is a good idea- what do you think ally? we could go watch gaelic football on sunday and then go drinking
smile.gif

Originally posted by thefrenchgoddess:
awww jenny u suck
smile.gif
but we better see u on the 31st!!

i mite be going out to long island this weekend for a birthday party but i dont really want to go
smile.gif
i definitley think going out saturday or sunday is a good idea- what do you think ally? we could go watch gaelic football on sunday and then go drinking
smile.gif

sounds great to me, frenchy!!!
biggrin.gif
and you know i think harlequinn will be in town sunday nite as well... woohoo!

have you made a plan with starr yet, mrs. edge?

I did hear from Starr, and I'm going to give her a call when I arrive on Thurs. Maybe I'll just leave my email here, as well(cunning@interlog.com) and if any of you want to make arrangements, you can let me know tonight or tomorrow. Or if any of you know Starr, we can arrange something through her as well.

Can't wait!
smile.gif

aww jenny
frown.gif

mrs. edge- sounds good... i'm gonna email u, but if u want to join ally, harlequinn, and I on Sunday- i think we're gonna watch the irish league play some football
smile.gif
the boys are mostly from southern ireland, waterford- cork-kerry but it should be fun
smile.gif

and we wish u could come too Angel
smile.gif

sounds great! mrs edge, i'll just get the details on your plans from frenchy and starr. irish football should be sooo fun!! i hope i don't have to work too much this weekend.
frown.gif

angel and sharky, you'll be missed!

ooooh, I would have loved Irish football, but unfortunately I'm going home earlyish in the day on Sunday, so I can really only do stuff at night, cuz my mom has me booked solid during the days....hope that's OK!

I think some drinking and NY nightlife might be in order....kind of a Sex and the City evening? That's something I've never done before!
biggrin.gif

I'm sure we'll work something out.

I think some drinking and NY nightlife might be in order....kind of a Sex and the City evening? That's something I've never done before!
biggrin.gif

yes, i could definitely spend the nite drinking Cosmos
smile.gif

Ohhhh!! You guys are going to have so much fun... Jess, can you stow me away in your suitcase? I want to drink cosmos too....

------------------
***Spinny***
"I don't know about you, but I feel good about the fact that I still haven't found what I'm looking for"-Bono, 1987

"Be uncool, yes be akward!"

Back
Top Bottom