Get ABOY and COBL here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hmm, every time I download COBL, it says the file is damged....

Edited to say: looks like its a problem with Mozilla. Have gone back to IE and they d/load fine.

Last edited:
I don't know. Until someone tells me can't I suppose! I have no idea how much bandwidth I have.

COBL is a MASSIVELY BEAUTIFUL and POETIC song!:love:

I am just blown away by my first hearing of it.

And the way that Bono is singing that song and knowing what the song is speaking about, how much more AWESOME that makes COBL.:yes:

I must admit - I was shaking and almost in tears after hearing it.

And maybe for those of us who were there near the beginning of U2 and have stayed with them all these years, COBL has a SPECIAL MEANING in our hearts too.

To me, it speaks about keeping your sense of self and integrity no matter what the world throws at you. :sexywink:

And that is a message from U2 that I have always kept close to my heart.

YOUR LOVE IS TEACHING ME HOW TO KNEEL....:happy:

I just tried right clicking them to save. They are working for me. Anyone else having problems?

BTW, the ones one the first page are gone, I have replaced them with the new, complete versions. Scroll up this page for the new links.

Last edited:
I like COBL a lot, just as much as I like ABOY, but as I'm doing my hardass assignments for uni, I prefer listening to the upbeat Vertigo-ABOY-Desire trio over and over

I guess the upbeat stuff keeps you going. I usually didn't listen to music when I studied, but if I did I preferred mellower stuff.

Back
Top Bottom