GENERAL ADMISSION: Anyone ever had any luck geting them w/ Ticketmaster at 10:00AM?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U

U2Gator

Thats our only option this saturday for GA for Tampa.... has anyone ever gotten GA tix at 10 am thur ticket master the day they go on sale? I know they will sell out fast but i hope i dont get screwed thru TM if i amt there at 10 and they say that they are "sold out'.... TM is bastardo.

ANywyas, anyone ever have any luck getting GA thru ticketmaster?

I have gotten GA's for a couple concerts on the internet. But you have to have a really fast connection and LOTS of patience! Good luck!

I tried for GA on three computers at work, they all have high speed conection, but was outta luck on all three shows I went for...

I wil try phone and email thru other poeple (i have people stationed at different ticketmster locations as well as phone and internet people
smile.gif
hhahah)

But what I want to konw is:

Has anyone gotten GA's at an actual Ticketmaster outlet?? Like recordstores, Kmart, etc. the kind where you get the tiket printed and in your hand? Cause thats going to be my primary appraoch.

ANyone have any luck with this approach?

PS Bonovista, i have tons of poelp trying to buy GAs at 10 am sat. so if we have extras, i will def. sell some to you at face price if you cant get any
smile.gif

Originally posted by Shygirl:
I did it! By internet!!

Same here.

Try buying a single GA. It will increase your chances immensely.

Originally posted by U2Gator:
so if we have extras, i will def. sell some to you at face price if you cant get any
smile.gif
[/B]

Does this offer include Seminole fans? To make up for the butt-kicking we will most likely receive in the Swamp?
smile.gif

------------------
"Mock the devil and he will flee from thee."
"The devil . . . the prowde spirite . . . cannot endure to be mocked." - Thomas More

I need info on getting GA's at ticketmaster locations, poeple

Originally posted by U2Gator:
I need info on getting GA's at ticketmaster locations, poeple

Hmmm you can go to your local Tower Records and get your tickets there! But if 10 or more peeps show up they do a damn lottery thing!

Anywho, YES! TWICE now I've gotten GA through the phone!

Yesterday I got my GA tix for Sacramento on the mail! YAY! You know what though? I went to my local Tower Records.... and at 10:00am while I was on the phone... the guy said that GA were SOLD OUT! But I'm talking to a guy on the phone who said I just got TWO GA for Sac this was a couple of mins after 10! That is sooo weird! But then again, if you call by phone TRY DIFFERENT ticketmaster locations... For Example when I call on Saturday I DID NOT call ticketmaster in Sacramento or Bay area cause everyone and their mother would be calling there! Instead I called RENO, CA Ticketmaster and got through right awat! I went online and printed out a list of different Ticketmaster locations to call!

Anwyho, I'm rambling! LOL BUT GOOD LUCK ON SAT!!!!
wink.gif

------------------
But you take what you can get
'Cause it's all that you can find
Oh, you know there's something more
But tonight, tonight, tonight

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

I was able to get two GA's for opening night in Miami at a Spec's music store, but I was the only on of my group of twelve to do it. I was second in line. A buddy was third and no luck.

I live in Brandon, Florida Gator and will have at least 12 people in line around the bay area for the Tampa show. Fingers crossed.

------------------
Your love was like a light bulb..hanging over my bed.

I got GA's at a ticketmaster outlet. But there was no one else waiting in line, and the clerk had the system up and ready by 9:55. It can happen, but I must admit I was amazed!

Well I got tickets for the Austin concert in Dallas, and the first person in line couldn't even get GAs. Same thing happened when I got tickets last weekend for the Nov. 25 show here in Dallas.

While waiting in line someone got thru to ticketmaster in Houston for the concert in Dallas! That's an excellent tip! Never call the ticketmaster in the city where the concert is!!! lol (i.e. if ordering tix for Dallas, call ticket master in Houston or some other city).

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

www.geocities.com/u2_celebrate/u2_celebration.html

http://www.geocities.com/u2austin2001/U2AustinTX.html

Back
Top Bottom