GA question-- someone answer this then it can sink into oblivion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
depends on how early in the morning they come probably. you'd be less likely to run into trouble if there were more holding places than having places held but who knows. If they came early (ie before 6, i don't think too many people would mind) but i don't know. someone else answer!

depends on when in the morning youre talking about...

if you mean something like noonish or later, people wont be too happy

if you mean 4, 5, 6 in the morning people will be sleeping and/or a little more tolerant.

OMG thats freaky... we said the exact same thing at almost the same time... oh well... rather than delete this Ill just keep it here and take up forum space...

[This message has been edited by ~unforgettableFOXfire~ (edited 10-18-2001).]

well, it depends how early they get there. if they get there at noon or past, it prolly wont. there is a kind of rule of thumb in the GA line, or there has seemed to be... one person can hold spot for ONE person. i am pretty sure you would be able to line up for one of your friends, but not the other. it all really depends on what everyone around you thinks. Besides, at the hamilton show, all kinds of people cut line, and, while no one liked what was happening... no one could do anything about it either. there are no REAL line police. it's your choice whether or not you want to piss people off around you.
my advice, if your buddies get there around 10 or 11 am, it should be fine, and if it isnt, then it isnt.

then again, as i said before, it all depends on the people around you. besides, i may just be talking outta my ass right now.
lol

It depends on the people around you. I got in line at 5:20am on Monday. I asked if 4 people could join me, who were going to be there around 8am, and they wouldn't hear of it. I tried.....

------------------
"You're dangerous...'cause you're honest"

Back
Top Bottom