Funny U2 Stories

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lisa71

War Child
I'm sure we've had this thread before but I thought I'd share one.

When I was at the PopMart concert in Tampa these 3 or 4 ladies were sitting behind us. Before the concert they kept going on and on (VERY LOUDLY) about how they met the band. One of the ladies said that she and her friend were standing out on the road after a show (earlier in the tour) and that U2 came by in their limo and picked them up! Then she says "I really love the drummer, Bob, he's awesome!" As if they would all travel in the same limo and pick up strangers on the side of the road! Woo and Bob, he is handsome, isn't it! :lol:

Okay. After my last chance of actually trying to get an autograph from Bono and not getting it, I was slightly down (to say the least). Anyway I was on the phone with my sister saying "I am done with this I am not going to wait anymore trying to get an autograph or more importantly a photograph." :blahblah: Finally I said, "I need to get over him" and my sister said "Well yes you should because he's gotten over you.":(

youtwohearts said:
Okay. After my last chance of actually trying to get an autograph from Bono and not getting it, I was slightly down (to say the least). Anyway I was on the phone with my sister saying "I am done with this I am not going to wait anymore trying to get an autograph or more importantly a photograph." :blahblah: Finally I said, "I need to get over him" and my sister said "Well yes you should because he's gotten over you.":(
That's not funny, youtwo....that's just flat out cruel and unneccessary!!! :down: :hug:

Lisa71 said:
I'm sure we've had this thread before but I thought I'd share one.

When I was at the PopMart concert in Tampa these 3 or 4 ladies were sitting behind us. Before the concert they kept going on and on (VERY LOUDLY) about how they met the band. One of the ladies said that she and her friend were standing out on the road after a show (earlier in the tour) and that U2 came by in their limo and picked them up! Then she says "I really love the drummer, Bob, he's awesome!" As if they would all travel in the same limo and pick up strangers on the side of the road! Woo and Bob, he is handsome, isn't it! :lol:

Yeah! That Bob is a total cutie. :wink:

Hmm, maybe Larry told them his name was Bob?

Larry being asked to hold an umbrella while someone got Bono's autograph. :laugh: aw I'd say poor Larry, but I think he prefers it that way.

Back
Top Bottom